Post YOUR Hatchback here
By inagawa
#297443 To start it off, i've never really was in the Honda scene so i'm a noob to the game i guess. This is my first Honda build and i wanted it to reflect who i am and not be another clone or JDM'd out, Hellaflush, none of that. Some of the Modifications or the way i might go about it my seem Rice or ghetto but if it's to my liking than i'm going to be content. Added, i'm really cheap since i have almost dirt income, so.. i'm married to it now, lol

I got a 1992 Honda Civic dx hatch. It is a shell that was involved in a accenident in which the front end was pretty bad, don't have pictures prior to that though. But the owner before the guy i got it from was a Automotive body technician and got it pretty decent looking, but nowhere near a perfect job might i add. Than the person i got it from didn't do much to it since he was in the military and deployed most of the time. He ended up trading me the car for a Ipad, lol which is where it all started...

The civic was missing a few things and has some kinks i guess you could say. Exterior is pretty solid, faded blue and black paint, headlights didn't have bulbs in them. the front isn't completely aligned but it's good enough for now.

Interior was semi-stripped but had all the interior pieces, just not installed. Ls seats all around, which are very clean.

initially a H22A1 swap was suppose to be in but the previous owner never got to go pass installing the H22A1 obd1subharness.Image

Suspension was dropped on a set of dropzone coilovers, but each corners wasn't adjusted equal "smh"

ended up getting ahold of a D15B7 motor but it wasn't complete so had to search for a complete swap but i got bored one day and did a mess on my valve cover. Shaved off the "honda" decalImage

Than started to make a mess from it..

finished it.

By inagawa
#297445 Got a Mugen style front lip, but the side tab was broken so i tried to fix it.

Got the Headlights for it, tinted them and waiting for the hid's

The front right headlight connector was broken, replaced it though
By inagawa
#297450 got my VX gauge cluster

And i got a full D15Z1 swap..

yeah, it's not a performance motor and alot of people will tell you it's a waste to modify, but ima slapp a full aftermarket Intake/Exhaust system, a Z6 throttle body, Z6 fuel rail..

By Punksz6
#297457 Nice Start! :thumb:
By inagawa
#297506 Thanks
By TrailerTrash
#297538 hell yeah eco power :thumb:
By inagawa
TrailerTrash wrote:hell yeah eco power :thumb:

Thanks, diffrent build than usual lol
By TrailerTrash
inagawa wrote:

that is the absolute best kind of build :thumb:
By inagawa
TrailerTrash wrote:
inagawa wrote:

that is the absolute best kind of build :thumb:

Haha, agreed.....
By inagawa
#297544 Here's some random pic's

By 1ACarlos
#297583 Awesome
By inagawa
#297875 Update: I got my full exhaust system today, Header, Ebay Cat, 2.25" N1 style Cat-back exhaust, gaskets and bolts for a $100.00!!!! great deal in my opinion.
By TrailerTrash
inagawa wrote:Update: I got my full exhaust system today, Header, Ebay Cat, 2.25" N1 style Cat-back exhaust, gaskets and bolts for a $100.00!!!! great deal in my opinion.

that sounds lik a deaal and a half to me. pics!
By inagawa
TrailerTrash wrote:
inagawa wrote:Update: I got my full exhaust system today, Header, Ebay Cat, 2.25" N1 style Cat-back exhaust, gaskets and bolts for a $100.00!!!! great deal in my opinion.

that sounds lik a deaal and a half to me. pics!

i will take pictures tomorrow for sure!
By inagawa
#297929 Fake Catalytic Converter

2.25" Cat-Back Exhaust

Header