Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EGblackout
#297228 Hello everybody I'm new to the forum and I love the site so far. I've found so much useful info. and im glad to be here!

So I bought my Hatch about 8months ago and i havent done much. Just trying to make it reliable. So far I've done my valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, starter, integra knuckles & brakes w/ EBC dimpled rotors and ceramic brake pads (front; already had disks in back when bought), ball joints, adjustable camber arms(front), timing belt, drive belt, pulleys, water pump, brake master cylinder, clutch master cylinder, and all hoses. So far I've done all the work myself from reading forums and doing my research, so its been a great learning experience since I've never done any automotive work before but have always had a passion for cars.
Oh and I'm just rolling on some Drag dr-20 (gold) 16in for now till i finish some of the other things I feel are more important.

So now that I have the car running reliably its time for the fun stuff. Today I tore out all of my interior except the dash and driver seat (still my daily driver :) I'm going to be doing some sound deadening, new carpet (type-r red), re-texturing and painting all the panels and dash black (hating the grey interior haha), and of course recovering the headliner. So besides all that I plan on doing the prelude center console when I can find one, updating the gauge cluster (maybe EK or GSR), custom dome light, covering door inserts with white carbon fiber, and i love the Nardi steering wheels so ill be looking for one of those.
Well I dont want to make this too long so basically I hope you all enjoy, this may be a slow build do to income and expenses but I'll do my best to keep it updated and detailed. Obviously I'm going to be starting with the interior and I have pics of the tear down so I will be posting those soon.
By stubrun
#297229 Welcome to the site mate, sounds like you have been busy lol.
By EGblackout
#297251 Thanks and yeah I've been pretty busy lol and I actually forgot a couple things. I recently just replaced my inner and outer tie rods (MOOG) and my left CV drive axle.