Post YOUR Hatchback here
By WISpec EG
#315679 I've been super busy and haven't been on here since March, so I figured its about time for an update. Unfortunately I've made little to no progress on my hatch since the OP. With work and school, the majority of time I've spent at the shop has been working on other peoples' stuff, and bringing my new daily up to par. So I guess I'll just throw up an overview of what I've been working on....hopefully I don't get in trouble for posting pics of non-EGs.

Here's the new daily, 96 GSR. Bought it lowered of Koni Yellow/GC setup with Kosei K1 wheels. I promised myself I wouldn't put money into this car but that didn't last long. When I bought it it had a bad tie rod end, so I ended up replacing both inner and outer tie rods as well as the upper and lower ball joints. I then brought it in for an alignment, where it was pointed out to me that the bushings in the omni LCAs where absolute junk. So I bought a set of function 7's. After that it was good for a while. Then in August the exhaust started leaking a bit, so I lifted up the car to locate the leak, and determined that the RS*R Exmag mid pipe and the cat were both falling apart. So I ordered an APEXi WS-II. Then to get the new exhaust on I had to remove the sway bar. That was when I found out the D-brackets were held on with random hardware and completely stripped, it took about an hour of heating and cutting to get the sway bar off. Then, because I needed to drive the car, I had to snake the ASR sway bar/brace setup off my hatch. So I guess it has been a bit of trouble, but I'm happy with the final product.

Here's the hatch with its' rear suspension setup. All parts are brand new including the trailing arms, wheel bearings, toe links, and all hardware. Since taking this picture I have decided that I'm going to take it all back off, strip the bottom the the car and redo all the undercoating....also I need a new sway bar setup because I had to steal it for my integra.

These are just a few pics of an LS/Vtec I built for a local guy.

Annnnd here are just some random pics of the shop.

So although I haven't made any progress on the car this thread is technically supposed to be about, I haven't given up on my passion for the cars I love. Building cars to my standard of quality just takes lots of time and money.
By WISpec EG
davidomalley wrote:where is your shop at?

South East Wisconsin, I'd rather not get any more specific than that on the open internet.
By Punksz6
#315691 Nice!! :thumb: