Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ChingonEG
#296548 dawg316
will they mess up the rims?
what about with extended wheel studs?
By Ajax1989
#296549 Ahaha you're the one who stole my sway bar lol

But for ur lugs their smaller.. do you remebet my blue ones? The rim was cutting into the lug nut
By ChingonEG
#296550 The most recent thing I have done is install a circuit hero extender along with the blox shift knob i already had
i also bought a beaks lower tie bar but i haven't put that on yet :(
By ChingonEG
#296552 oh ok i know what you guys mean ill have to settle for some regular lug nuts soon cuz these got faded and look pink now
By dawg316
ChingonEG wrote:oh ok i know what you guys mean ill have to settle for some regular lug nuts soon cuz these got faded and look pink now

yup. keep oem wheels with oem seat lug nuts. aftermarket lug nuts = aftermarket wheels.

saftey first. :woot:
By chillwill167
#296639 Rims are fire!, and the Domo rising sun gas tank looks great, clean looking hatch.
By ChingonEG
#296640 Alright thanks for the comments and advice :D
By ChingonEG
#298004 This weekend I did a little bit of much needed maintainance on my rear brakes and I also replaced my alternator belt :thumb:
The old belt was starting to squeal bad
Both drums were in horrible condition and looked like they've never been turned or replaced :shock:
Shoes weren't so bad
The main reason I did the brakes was to fix a bad wheel bearing on the passenger side
New Brakes and wheel bearings made a huge difference the next day when I went on a drive through azusa canyon :woot:
By ChingonEG
#298039 Thanks :D I think next I'll be doing my oil pan gasket and head studs for the mini me swap