Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jimbob91
#295783 Hi guys i thought i would start a build thread that i am in the middle of atm on my civic eg5 esi .. i bought the car just recently very pleased with it fantastic lil car also low mileage , very clean and was cheap at a bargain price !

heres when i bought it :

then i added square jap number plates and 6000k hid conversion kit :

then i bought some second hand coilovers that are in perfect condition :

fitted the coilovers that day and gave her a major valet to tidy her up a lil

i am now in the middle of removing the old rear lower control arms to replace them with anodised purple uprated ones , but as i was doing this i snapped a few rusty bolts that were seized in the bush so that was such a pain in the ass !! .. ohh well what i had to do was remove the whole rear suspension so i could take it to my shed and use the tools there .

so while i get my dad to try and remove the seized bolts i thought i would purchase some underseal and seal all the rear arches and suspension etc ready for when its all back together ..

ahaa you fooking bastard gottcha all ready to put back together now with the uprated arms and uprated brake pads ..

just took my rocker cover off , now to start on the clean up and sand then paint :

also new lca's just arrived - happy days:

Valve Cover Finished - Just Need To Do The Letters Now :

just finished putting car all back together and took it for a test run , handles a treat , plus just ordered an itr front upper strut brace aswell:

rocker all on just need to paint or polish the letters to give it a nice finish , heres a pic :

also fitted front and rear ITR strut braces are now installed , what a big difference never thought just a bar could make a big improvement , heres a pic of the front and rear strut braces:

heres a pic of her now atm :

more mods will follow :D as and when money and spare time comes in ,,

comments would be appreciated .. :D
Last edited by jimbob91 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Punksz6
#295892 looks Good! :thumb:
By jimbob91
#295900 nice one buddy .. :) slow but sure it will get there
By jimbob91
#295941 thanks mate yeah on the list at the momment is ... buddy club spec 2 with decat exhaust system or maybe spoon n1 backbox with custom middle section ? 4-2-1 manifold but not to sure what make yet :/ , dc2 integra 96 spec alloys , jdm boot lid in black , black bonnet .. and more will follow as and wen money arrives lol

:D
By jimbob91
#296160 car colour mixed up ready to paint valve cover vtec letters and calipers :)

By jimbob91
#297486 new plans are going ahead with myy civic , either a full roll cage going in or maybe a 4 point strut brace , so heres a pic of the rear all stripped out :) .. much lighter!!

By 1ACarlos
#297585 Nice
By davidomalley
jimbob91 wrote:new plans are going ahead with myy civic , either a full roll cage going in or maybe a 4 point strut brace , so heres a pic of the rear all stripped out :) .. much lighter!!

so very clean......i'm jealous
By jimbob91
#297649 thanks for the comments guys :thumb: i will deffo keep you updated ! :)

headrests ahaa they have dissapered lol :lol:
By jimbob91
#299000 a tad bigger than what i was expecting :/ lol