Post YOUR Hatchback here
By gtstripes
#295217 Ok this is the other car i bought for my GF's 5th valentines day :thumb:
Bought it off a dealership chick, it has 6month old hotpink paint with abit of purple and blue through it.. unfortunantly its only the outside thats painted, the enginebay and doorjams are still milano red, but that doesnt worry me :D

it was originally 3000 but i got it for $1500 and its in perfect running condition, it was so cheap because she wanted it gone due to buying asnother car :thumb:

ok it is abit ricey (17"mags and chrome taillights and halo lights) i plan on changing this at a later date but nothing major being a run around car :thumb: anyway ill shut the fuck up and post some pics, ill post more later on :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

By dbrooks
#295235 Hahahahaha have fun :thumb:
By gtstripes
#295239 its good to have a break from the sedans and check out the hatch version :D the trunks are sick haha :P
By TrailerTrash
#295252 cool color
By teal_dx
TrailerTrash wrote:cool color

+1 it looks like a quality paint job from the pics... Lights, lower springs and some wheels and she's good to go :thumb:

And the wheels aren't even that bad... a little big but at least they're not some gaudy chrome wheels. The style is right.
By RL-521
#295266 id rock the fuck out that paint... :thumb:
By gtstripes
#295277 yeah the paint actually is not bad at all :thumb: thanks for the comments guys!

im bugging my work manager to sell me his integra blades.. he says he hates them lol and they are polished :drink: :chance: :bowdown:

definitly lowering it and changing the lights!!

sodfar i have changed the domelight to LED 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
By 1ACarlos
#295308 Awesome color
By kapow
#295464 Looks great! Paint looks top notch!