Post YOUR Hatchback here
By backyardbikes
TrailerTrash wrote:nifty :thumb: you could tell people you have double clutches so ya dont gotta granny shift :lol:

thanks bro, good shit lol i should start doing that.
By backyardbikes
greggarcia wrote:good luck with your project

thanks bro. it seems to be doing great as of now.
By backyardbikes
b20_link wrote:
greggarcia wrote:good luck with your project

x2
:D

lol thanks man
By backyardbikes
#299562 washed the car all up for a good weekend in daytona for spring break nationals.

By backyardbikes
#299912 ok got my fog lights in today. they came out pretty well. i got them to fit nice and tight up against the bumper.

By backyardbikes
#299924 night shot, also doesn't this year hatch only have the outside of the tail lights lit up as driving lights, not both the inside and outside?

By backyardbikes
#300116 finished the catch can fully. just need to tap my valve cover. also my fog switch placement.

By backyardbikes
#300179 finished up a little project i was working on for the back of the hatch. also wrapped my armrest n the same material.

By backyardbikes
93sihatchguy wrote:Nice 5 speed conversion!

thanks, it wasnt very hard. the mount was just a pain lol
By backyardbikes
#300449 today was a pretty good day. traded my other d15b7 for a set of BNIB blox lca's, a stock p06 ecu, and a 95 gsr gauge cluster. then later in the day i sold my auto trans for 100. not to shabby. Ill post some pictures tomorrow.
By backyardbikes
#300487 here are the pics of the lca's installed, eventually i will take them back off and power coat them red. also the gsr cluster.

By backyardbikes
#300676 well yesterday i was messing with the car, checked all my belts, they looked all cracked up and shitty so I went ahead and replaced them. while doing so i noticed my timing belt was really loose. I went ahead and tightened that as well. I also filled my drivers side torque mount because it was super loose and one piece was broken. the car feels smoother, and seems to be picking up better. there was a ton of slack in the timing belt so maybe that did it.

next upgrades will most likely be rear and front camber kit.
By backyardbikes
#301634 not the prettiest but it definitely stiffened up a good bit. ill put it in tomorrow and see how i like it. pass side is next :)