By Eg6H2D
familyEGuy23 wrote:Nice daily :thumb: oh it just has a gsr inside lol lucky :D

thx.. lol..

:thumb:
By Eg6H2D
#300420 http://www.inlinefour.com/ngkpowercable.html

What do you guys think about these??
By EJ1_MK
#300431 Looking good, love the way the yonaka sounds. Keep it up :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
EJ1_MK wrote:Looking good, love the way the yonaka sounds. Keep it up :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks! :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
#300683 A Tiny update. Found these rare expensive wires on ebay! new and unused for sale !!! CAnt beat $60!! they retail for about 120-135$ if you can find them!

NGK Power Cables (01H)

Had to get rid of the OEM ones those were ugly as hell all torn on the under side. dont even know how the car even started like that.

Idle is alot more smoother along with acceleration i definately felt it.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
#300947 So I was driving last night and going thru the gears when all of a sudden i hear a strange noise. i slow down to check and it sounded like a tap. So i go to a buddys house and pop the hood. all looked good. i rev it a bit and more tapping noise coming from Cylinder one.. =[.

Come to the conclusion it's a Spun BEARING! FML! going by what i have experience before! with the Single jongle int he past. Sounds exactly the same minus not as bad. i barely hear it at idle. but def can really hear it after 3k rpms drives fine still has power just the nice tapping sounds above 3k. . So i guess it's time to rip it out once again and get all new rode bearings.. ACL RACE BEARINGSS!! !!

:(
By dbrooks
#300949 That sucks man. Hopefully you get it taken care of!
By Eg6H2D
#300970 yea i know. Just got the car on the road too. only drove a little over 600 miles. =[. Im working on it though. Ordered the ACL race bearings. and friday i should start to disassemble the bottom end. check crank and make sure it's still shiny..

Hopefully i dont need anything else. it's about $50 to Micropolish the crank if i need it which is good i think..
By dbrooks
#300972 Yeah, that's not bad at all. I'd do it, probably just because that crank has never seen sunlight since it was installed in the factory.
By Eg6H2D
#304316 and tha's all she wrote. was fun while it lasted! Definately a sleeper!!!She should be gone tommorow!! :( :(