Post YOUR Hatchback here
By noeks
#294171 92 Civid DX hatch..
Bought it for $500 engine was knocking sounded weird but i just got it for the shell if anything. It is Automatic.

124k now it has 130k

Turns out all it needed was a water pump and new timing belt cuz the one it had ripped.

It has a AEM intake on a D15B im not sure if its VTEC but it most likely is..
The last owner didnt have too much info on the history, downside is that the wiring is BUTCHERED? I guess they swapped the engine and just connected everything together just for it to work.

Currently i have just done minor things, after the timing belt and water pump, new distributor cap/coil, copper spark plugs and wires.

New wheels soon and tint soon!
Last edited by noeks on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By noeks
#294172 Image
By stubrun
#294226 I quite like that colour! Looks cool in the sun, and what a buy, thats cheap as over here the vtec engine swap would pull that(yours is you can see the vtec solenoid at the rear of your rocker cover)

Take those lexarse lights off and burn them!
By 93sihatchguy
#294268 Nice find, plus another SOCAL member! IF you have the funds to do an auto to manual swap, i'd go for it.....

Get rid of the clear lights!!!!!!
By noeks
#294303 Haha thanks guys, i knew i struck gold when it was an easy fix.

Yeah needs a lil bit of body work but yes the lights really need to go..
Im thinking of getting original replacements, going to hit the JY and do some picking.

Yeah ill be doing the conversion hopefully by summer, money is tight right now. I don't even know where to start with the conversion so i have some reading up to do.

@93sihatchguy Yep SoCal bro, I'm in the 805, Ox to be exact !
By b20_link
93sihatchguy wrote:Nice find, plus another SOCAL member! IF you have the funds to do an auto to manual swap, i'd go for it.....

lol word ///Get rid of the clear lights :thumb: :thumb:
By 94Si Hatch
93sihatchguy wrote:Nice find, plus another SOCAL member! IF you have the funds to do an auto to manual swap, i'd go for it.....

+1