Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Dougshatch
#293736 Hey whats up CEG peepz! my names Dougie I'm 26 years old and I'm deaf, I live in lakeland Floida, Originally from New Jersey...I'm member of other site "DSO" for long time and decide want to join something new for my project because I could use a help :D and this is gonna b my long project and im hoping i'll get her back on the road within a year or less if im lucky...Money issues.

Scoop up an 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback shell for $600 and am doing a H swap, I'd still need a lot of things to do but i got a time :thumb:

Front GSR brakes, Carbonfiber Duckmill spoiler, Spoon mirrors, Fresh paint *5 months old* Jdm headlights
Wires Tuck, Brakes Tuck

Thats when the I first fall in love with her

Just pull her out n give her a good bath [:

Last edited by Dougshatch on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Dougshatch
#293737 brake booster 2.5

eng bay

fixed/line up the front bumper

255 Fuel pump

Is there any way i can save this spoiler?...it have some cracked n soft spot only lil area.

When i cut the grill off and i start to realize that the fog light's way too big for 92-95 fogs, So Pretty much 00si fogs goes on. It should b intersting huh?

I know its not properly paint I just wanted to see how it looks so next week i'll start sanding/primer then fenders/bumper and Eng Bay

As she sit now n waiting to b sandin n primer for next week
By Dougshatch
#293738 Image

The honda logo looks kinda horrible n decide to sand it

then painted it!

all sanded but need a primer before i can goahead paint the base color

White primer

Fresh paint

did 2nd coat bay

Primer

Painted

Trunk Before

Trunk After

here how she look!
By Dougshatch
#293739 a better pic during daytime.
By Dougshatch
#293740 I would need Traction bar for H swap, Cluster, Seat bracket/post and complete H swap Obd1 T Bracket mount, Mounts some misc parts..After all this I should b good to roll.

This H swap gonna b my VERY FIRST SWAP and id need a lot of pointers, help info n stuffs :)
By Dougshatch
Jr_DSantos wrote:Looking good :thumb:

Civic_HatchSI wrote:looks good :thumb:

Thanks guys! :thumb:
By CraigMW
#293802 coming along very nice bro! keep up the good work.

btw... what did you use to paint it? Spray gun or rattle can? Either way, it looks nice!
By Dougshatch
CraigMW wrote:coming along very nice bro! keep up the good work.

btw... what did you use to paint it? Spray gun or rattle can? Either way, it looks nice!

O yeah it coming out really nice and yes its rattlecans FTW!