Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Dougshatch
#293745 Looks good, wish you had a amber corner instend a clear one IMHO beside that, she look neat!
By JDMLYFE
Dougshatch wrote:Looks good, wish you had a amber corner instend a clear one IMHO beside that, she look neat!

yea amber corners are next lol then my front end is done :thumb:
By JDMLYFE
#293749 still needs an intake to lol anyone have ideas to what i can do with it, i have my mind made on a b16a next summer, but alot of my friends are going for h22's,
By JDMLYFE
#293751 also looking for an exhaust, im thinking apexiN1?
By JDMLYFE
bradleyg wrote:Why do you have your mind set on a b16a?
Why not go for a JDM B18C?

couple of friends have b16's , i like em, vtec hits hard, good on gas as its only a 1.6, plus i got hooks up on them lol
By bradleyg
JDMLYFE wrote:

couple of friends have b16's , i like em, vtec hits hard, good on gas as its only a 1.6, plus i got hooks up on them lol

That's cool that you have a hook up for them. I was just wondering why you didn't want to spend a little more to get more power. If its your DD though I understand because I have a JDM GSR in mine and gas isn't as good as the old d16z6 hahaha. :lol:
By Jr_DSantos
#293786 Clean Hatchie bru :thumb:
good to see some more Toronto civics on the site
what are your plans for the interior,
i have a buddy looking for a b16 swap also let me know if u can get a good deal
By JDMLYFE
Jr_DSantos wrote:Clean Hatchie bru :thumb:

ok ill let you know, im keeping the interior completley stock, MAYBE some leathers seats oneday,
By JDMLYFE
bradleyg wrote:
JDMLYFE wrote:

That's cool that you have a hook up for them. I was just wondering why you didn't want to spend a little more to get more power. If its your DD though I understand because I have a JDM GSR in mine and gas isn't as good as the old d16z6 hahaha. :lol:

lol yea it will be my DD for a few years, just want something simple but fun,
By JDMLYFE
Jr_DSantos wrote:Clean Hatchie bru :thumb:

btw your civic is amazing lol im doing my the exact same, well somwhat, but keeping it teal :thumb: where did you get the hood "bra"
By JDMLYFE
#293927 so im thinking of shaving my hood :D should i? i plan on getting a hood "bra" soon but i love the look of shaved hoods,

any pics of teal civics with shaved hood?
By JDMLYFE
#293933 i really like the look with the emblem, but like it without lol what to do