Post YOUR Hatchback here
By xris
#291669 Hi Guys.

Ive moved to the darkside and become a Honda owner :p . I needed a new daily after the christmas hail destroyed my daily(s) So i decided on buying a Civic with a B18 conversion. I looked high and low for one until i found Mango's civic forsale. After a quick inspection that same day i decided id have it. 2 days later it was mine.

so. heres what its got.

Honda 1995 Civic EG GLI Special Edition

Engine:
Integra VTIR B18C2 (cam seals, rocker cover seal, larger head gasket, water pump, timing belt, rear main seal,spark plugs, clutch, machined fly, pressure plate changed before drop in)
Exedy OEM Clutch
Apexi Neo SAFC
RMF style 4- 1 headers
High flow cat with flexi pipe
Mugen b pipe
Varex muffler
Engine damper
Short ram with cold air duct
3A pod
Pivot grounding kit

Exterior:
OEM EG6 lip
OEM EG6 visors
Antenna block of plate
Carbon Fiber Spoon Style Duck bill
HID Headlights
Clear corner lamps

Suspensoin:
BC BR coilovers
ITR Brakes
ITR 5 Stud Conversion
ITR Sway Bar
DC2R LCAs
ASR Lower Brace

Interior:
Short Shift with Extended shifter
ITR Shift Knob
Alpine Headunit MP3/Ipod
Fusion Speakers

Plans:
Drive the car as much as possible. The car was bought as my daily but to allow me to drive it everywhere (hills, tracks, street). Interior will be upgraded to better seats (I have a pair of Bride EuroII in my 180sx that i will be moving into this), new wheels will be purchased (currently looking at Enkei RPF01 in 15x7 /+35). Car will be resprayed in the near future also. Plans are to make it as light as possible to squeeze as much power/responce out of it.

Things ive purchased since buying the car:
Camber arms front and rear
Carbon fiber spoon style side mirrors
Strut braces front and rear
Nardi Deep Corn + Boss Kit
Last edited by xris on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
By gtstripes
#291680 great to see another aussie! haha nice car you have there!! and welcome to the site!

you'll find everything you need to know here :D :thumb: :thumb:
By xris
#291682 cheers mate.

Looking at respraying the car in Holden Alto Grey, Our family runs a workshop down here called Primal Garage so wont take too long before things happen :thumb:

By Flatland_EG
#291685 Aweome Ute, nice color choice as well. :thumb:
You should turn the Civic into a mini Ute. :D
By gtstripes
#291692 a civic mini truck!! that would be a first! haha

get the back from a proton jumbuck, should fit abit snug :P

post more pics of your ride :thumb: :thumb:
By xris
#291780 Got rid of the stock steering wheel lastnight for the Nardi Deep Corn + added some Nardi Peddles ive had sitting around for the past 3 years :D

By xris
#291782 Also made another purchase, OEM Cup holder for the center console. Since buying the car ive been pissed off each time i drive it with a drink/coffee now thats that problem solved :twisted:

Last edited by xris on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By gtstripes
#291783 i wedge the drine between handbrake and passenger seat, works a charm. lol did you buy your car with the swap already done? or you swapped it yourself? iv alwas wanted a B18c in my sedan :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#291789 That's sick.
By xris
1ACarlos wrote:That's sick.

Thanks mate.

Yeh B18 was already in the car when i purchased it. I made sure i got a car with heaps of work already done (the most expensive bits) so i can just put my own finishing touches on it.
By xris
#295837 Been awhile since i updated this thread.

Car now has the following mods done

- Bonnet spacers
- J's Racing Carbon fiber intake duct (fog light replacment)
- Bride bucket rail
- Bride Zeta
- OEM EG6 Cup holders
- OEM ITR DC2 Gear boot

Cars so much more fun to drive now. Ive also discovered the guy who did the brake upgrade did a half arsed job and didnt upgrade the main things (Brake master and booster + prop valve) So i got myself a 1" Brake master and booster and have an integra 40/40 prop valve coming from the states for this.

Also have a new Distributor coming in the mail as well from the states.
By xris
#341007 havent logged in in a long time.

lots changed. still daily this car, all runs fine now love it

Drove it like this for awhile

Then i resprayed it and finished off the brake conversion. Got a carbon bonnet and recleared all the carbon while i was at it.

Got new wheels 16x8 +20 and 16x7.5 +5 CST Procedio Demon Cambers

And thats how it is now.