Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bradleyg
#291522 Hey guys, this is my 2nd EG.
My friend crashed my other one that I was working on. I just picked this one up on wednesday and I'm very happy with it.
There are alot of extra goodies that this one came with.

Engine: JDM B18C 70k miles, Edelbrock Victor X intake manifold, aftermarket intake, full aluminum radiator, Catless with resonator, Stock looking muffler.

Interior: Replica Recaro front seats, real JDM ITR back seats, stock steering wheel

Suspension: Buddy Club N+ Spec Dampers (Amazing ride)

Wheels: Rota Slipstream

Others: ASR subframe brace, Skunk2 LCA's, Clifford 2-way alarm, Secret Killswitch.

I don't know what to do first, I am thinking replace the windshield because its cracked.

Let me know what you guys think. I will be keeping you guys up to date on everything I do with the car.

Heres some pictures:

How it looked When I picked it up: (Wheels For Sale w/ BFG G-force good tread left)

My Wheels on it

JDM B18C

Replica Recaros

In the parking lot

:thumb:

Needs to be lowered more but I haven't had much time to get around to it, wondering how low the N+ Specs can go
Last edited by bradleyg on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#291527 N+ arent really meant for low, low drops. they can get low, but are made for handling.

if you ever wanna get rid of them for something else ;) hit me up! haha! nice hatch
By bradleyg
EH2_andy wrote:N+ arent really meant for low, low drops. they can get low, but are made for handling.

if you ever wanna get rid of them for something else ;) hit me up! haha! nice hatch

Yeah I'll let you know if I ever want to get rid of them, I just want the wheel in the wheel well basically. I'm going to see what I can do with them. They do handle super nicely though, way better than my old one that had stock shocks with lowering springs.
By TrailerTrash
#291544 looks clean :thumb: i like the full face bra

needs more low lol
By familyEGuy23
#291583 Clean ride bro I'm also from Cali :thumb: sorry to hear about your other hatch but everything happens for a reason :wink: just a little bit lower and it'll be legit but other than that nice come up :D
By bradleyg
familyEGuy23 wrote:Clean ride bro I'm also from Cali :thumb: sorry to hear about your other hatch but everything happens for a reason :wink: just a little bit lower and it'll be legit but other than that nice come up :D

Yeah I guess it did happen for a reason haha, I need to find time to lower it more, it was raining today and I don't have a garage to work on my car in :thumbdown:

I am so much happier with this one, I mean this one just feels way more solid and everything is better all around. There isn't one downfall to this one compared to my old one.
By bradleyg
#308775 It's been a while since I updated this thread, but I haven't had a whole lot of time or money with graduation and everything going on, but I've done a bit of work to my baby in the meantime.

My vehicle speed sensor went out a while back, so I went down to the salvage yard and pulled one out of a D-Series tranny and swapped out the little gear and everything was good :)

I dropped it down quite a bit from where it was, still wish I could be a little lower, but don't really want to give up these Buddy Clubs. They handle really well in the local canyons :thumb:

I got rid of the bra, and when I took it off I noticed that the hood looked like it was beat with a hammer in front and it wouldn't line up for sh!t!

I picked up a new front bumper cover from the local pick-a-part for 40 buck and sanded it all down and primered it. Got it on to see the fitment and it fit good so I jst had to wait until I had time to paint it.

I picked up a new hood along the way, a carbon fiber one I found on craigslist that was brand new. It's an NRG, and though I couldn't find any reviews on it really, I haven't had any issues with it.

I also picked up some denji's off someone on craigslist for $50, they're chrome housing with the blue lens :thumb:

I still need to get a new windshield sadly, and the driver side front hub needs replacing. But one thing at a time!

Anyways enough of the talk, heres some pictures for your enjoyment :thumb:

Heres right after I dropped it

Here's the VSS

A little engine bay shot for ya ;)

After I got the new bumper on

This is when i swapped the hood

Then I got the bumper painted

My car and my friends '83 toyota shortbed 4x4

Did a little wash, polish and wax

Picked up the Denji's for $50

And I still need a lip! not sure which one I want though :?

Thanks for looking guys! Let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it :D :woot: :thumb:
By dbrooks
#308803 Looks good!

I'm a big fan of the Wing West style lip or the OEM sir lip
By bradleyg
#308820 Thanks guys, I'm actually going to be needing another bumper now :thumbdown:

It fell off on one side where the mounting hole of the bumper gave out and now a nice chunk of the corner is grinded off, so I think I'll just order a brand new one from a hookup that I have, but this time I'm going to mask off the grille area and leave it plastic/black.

Header and lip are next actually, Still not sure which header I want but I've pretty much decided to go with a 4-2-1 because I've read that it helps with the mid-range powerband. Sir lip sounds good to me, just gotta wait for a good priced one local to me.

If anyone has any comments about which header they like and what to stay away from I'm open to opinions. She's already got 2.5" all the way back with no cat, just a resonator welded in with an unknown muffler.

It's a work in progress though, one thing at a time. Thanks for all the opinions guys and all the help this site has given me. I don't know where I would be without you guys. :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#308865 Looks good
By Hatch-O-Doom
#308883 How do you like the Recaro Reps?
any issues with them?
By jigga36
#308892 sweet cat dude keep it up