Post YOUR Hatchback here
By TurboHatch
#291477 sup andy,
yeah im on pa tuned.
to the rest of you thanks for looking in, my goal was to make this car as if it came from the factory awd , with the exception of the trunk space being taken up by the gas tank every thing else is a bolt in mod with minimal braces welded in to bolt things like the rear diff to. some people thought i was crazy to do this to this particular car since it was a rare 90k original mile time capsule, but in my eyes this is exactly the car to do it to, not some beat up junker. as for more info im not real sure what else you want to know. i am sure you noticed the tall tires , they are a must with the crv trans as its geared very low for the 25 inch tires a cr-v comes with, the tires i am using are 24.5 so the speedo is about 6 mph off but nothing like it was with the stock 22.6 inch civic tires. i plan on buying a box they make that gets wired inline of the speedo and vss and it corrects the mph.
By Civic_HatchSI
#291497 wow crazy build!!! nice to see someone actually go threw with a awd conversion in a EG!!!!
By bserius
#291506 nice thing is theres a few awd hondas and the only few i know of are rite here in pa. epi tuning has a ef hatch and a ej coupe, craigs hatch here and a ef 4 door in the works in harrisburg. to the guy who said get this guy a beer, well if it werent for beer this wouldnt be done rite craig lmao.
By TurboHatch
bserius wrote:nice thing is theres a few awd hondas and the only few i know of are rite here in pa. epi tuning has a ef hatch and a ej coupe, craigs hatch here and a ef 4 door in the works in harrisburg. to the guy who said get this guy a beer, well if it werent for beer this wouldnt be done rite craig lmao.

yeah beer helped lol seems like 90% of all known awd civic conversions have been done here in pa lol craig at epic did 2 , mike swartz did 1 , mine and the one jason is doing.
By 95cpeEX
#292051 so yea, back to the question of how much did everything cost you. i would really love to do this conversion to my eg coupe.
By TurboHatch
#292560 prices will vary on your ability to source parts and if you have to pay any one to do any work ect, i have around 2 grand invested after i sold the fwd stuff i no longer needed.
By 1ACarlos
#292755 Awesome hatch
By lotek9003
#294132 Someone has to make these hatches for a living. Love the work, and the idea of a awd hatchie.. I want one!
By FG2_Andrew
#294139 Such inspiration and interesting build.. Mad respect from the entire tuner community is deserved!
By Punksz6
#294158 Very Awesome Work! :thumb:
By 93sihatchguy
#294272 Can you post a DIY for us? LOL, good job bro!
By MookyStick
#313739 I would love to do something like this. Though I'm afraid I don't really have the time, knowledge or money :/