Post YOUR Hatchback here
By UK_Dave
#289781 Hi im dave, im from the sunny u.k living in a glorious part of wales at the moment but i originate from thailand where driving is alot less... obstructed :D

I own a Honda Civic lsi in captiva blue but its hardly an lsi anymore!!!

Heres its spec at the mo-

B16a block
Y21 box
T403E Turbo
2 core alloy rad
Stainless equal length manifold
3" turbo back exhaust (no cat, no silencers, just back box)
Braided lines and silicone hoses pretty much all round
Small intercooler matt black to hide it from view
2.25" intercooler piping
Mushroom filter
Chipped p08 ecu running a basemap at the moment
525cc delphi injectors
Engine bays not been tucked or smoothed but ive had a general de clutter and removed or hidden alot of wires etc.

D2 adjustable coilovers
Sir rear disk conversion
Mg zr 282mm front disc and caliper conversion
Itr lcas
Sir 2 steering rack and subframe
Mugen style front upper strut brace
Sir arb
15x7 crimson inc 3 part splits
Yokohama advan ad08 195/50/15

Carbon fibre bonnett
Carbon fibre tailgate
Carbon fibre duck bill spoiler
Jdm amber cornerlights

Dc2 red recaro front seats
Dc2 rear bench
Red and black type r style gear knob
Momo steering wheel

At the moment i want to get rid of the carbon fibre bonnett and boot in favour of a smoothed boot and bonnet with bra... i just think the cf looks over the top but i do want some spoon mirrors... i think little touches of cf look really trick :D and i also want to save up to get new paint and my rust sorted out and a rolling road map.

All work was done between me and friends so i think it can be called Built, not bought!

Might even sell it for the right price ;)

Got some pics on my blog http://jdm-dave.blogspot.com/

cheers for looking :D
By Ecc0
#289785 Hi welcome to the site

Your spec list is pretty sweet, there seems to be quite a few people planning or running boost at the moment which is great.

How much would you want for your hood and would you consider a px with some cash your way for my standard hood???
By Boods
#289787 Hey mate welcome!

Nice spec list, had a look at your pics - civic looks beautiful on your blog!

Make sure you check out the UK forums down at the bottom as well, don't be a stranger! :)
By UK_Dave
Ecc0 wrote:Hi welcome to the site

Your spec list is pretty sweet, there seems to be quite a few people planning or running boost at the moment which is great.

How much would you want for your hood and would you consider a px with some cash your way for my standard hood???

yeah boost is the only way ;)
tbh the hood is far from brand new its got some marks etc and could do with a good mop its nothing drastic but just so you know. Id probably be looking for about £250 for it and what colour hood have you got? if its captiva blue id have it off you and £200 for the hood if not im not too worried tbh :)
By UK_Dave
#289994 Ive just put up another post on my blog abou my civic and the direction i want to take it... i need to make photobucket so i can upload pics onto here :/

Check it out and if you got any advice im all ears :D

http://jdm-dave.blogspot.com/
By UK_Dave
#290084 Image

Cheers i had one on for about a year (i still got it) but im just sick of the look it does weigh alot less but thats not what im aiming for anymore

is theremany from the uk on here then?
By Ecc0
#290087 We're starting to get a big UK following which is really cool we're planning on doing japfest this year so if your up for it check out the UK chat page
By UK_Dave
#290112 Yeah its on there atm im in the middle of sanding down and de locking my smoothed one, then re painting it blue. dont really matter tho im not driving the car atm im using my audi a4... i got a couple of quirks to sort on the civic that have been bugging me before it comes back out again.

:) And i dont know about japfest im admin for another forum www.jap-riders.com was going to go with them but will deffo come say hi :)
also if you guys cant get a stand or any reason youd be welcome with j-r
By UK_Dave
#290132 yeah its for sale £300, its like it just came outta the box ;)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-moto ... w/94601976

nd im already half way thru doin my smoothed boot cheers :)
By Punksz6
#290503 :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#290601 Welcome to the site.
Nice hatch.