Post YOUR Hatchback here
By couch_c
#297663 Haha well it still came out looking really nice, I'm planning on doing a valve cover paint one of these days, I've only seen people paint over the entire cover and sand down the letters.
By 94Si Hatch
couch_c wrote:Haha well it still came out looking really nice, I'm planning on doing a valve cover paint one of these days, I've only seen people paint over the entire cover and sand down the letters.

Thanks! And yeah, that's what most people do. It's what Honda does as well on all of their "Blue" and "Red" top VC's. If you want, I could give you a solid run-down of how to get a super polished, glossy finish look if you want. If you roll the "Honda" and etc., it may come out looking a little "orange-peely". Mine does if you look closely. If it's your first time, I'd recommend just getting a really nice coat of paint on the Valve Cover, and then sanding the letters down very carefully. It looks really professional.
If you have any questions about that sort of thing, feel free to ask me. My Dad did a lot of fine-scale modelling, and auto/plane painting, so I have some good tips passed down. :lol:
By 94Si Hatch
#297679 Shitz & Giggles :
Got a Honda Lawn Mower (Because I'm that JDM. :werd:), and I decided to give it a Hellaflush look after washing it off today. I thought it was pretty legit to be honest. Lmao;