Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bazza2541
#288960 Noob here from Ireland.
Off to pick up my new to me 92 LSi here in a few minutes.
I feel like a child on Christmas morning. Been 17 years since I last had one, I wonder if it'll make me feel like a kid again.
Anyways heres the pics from the advert, doesn't look to bad. Although I did buy it sight unseen. And it's not coming on those monstrous wheels, it'll be rolling on steels. Cars been parked up for approx 5 years, so I'm sure it'll have some issues along with the dreaded tinworm.
Last edited by bazza2541 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Punksz6
#289054 :welcome:
By johnsonm781
#289064 Welcome you chose a good forum to join! Be sure to look at the D.I.Y. section to get your project rolling!
By Apexracing
#289069 God edm cars are so sexy. Welcome.
By bazza2541
#289080 Civic is now home.
When I went to lift it, it was a bit ropey as expected, both rear arches need attention as does the leading edge of the bonnet. It'll need a CV boot and a battery for the MOT too. Apart from that, it has a nice twin pipe exhaust and is lowered 40mm all round. So for what I paid for it, it's quite a result.

Plans are for a nice set of 15s, VTI front lip and a spoon type spoiler. And that's it. Until I feel the urge for ITB and an Eaton Supercharger.
By 1ACarlos
#289212 Welcome
By bazza2541
#289327 Found the perfect wheels for my car. Only problem is that they are 5x120.

By Punksz6
#289369 Man that Sucks they look Nice! :thumb: