Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EGCiviCKid
#288857 hello Civic-EG!

my names Nick
south west, UK

thought it was about time i started a build thread...
unfortunately i have no photos of the work i have done in the past on my EG
however i can put some up of the car now :)

please let me know what you think!

By EdwinBlack
#288875 Typical UK, the taillights and the exhaust

Please tell us what the plans are :)

Good car to start with tho
By EGCiviCKid
#288876 funny you should say that edwin...

i have just tinted the lights cuz i too hate the lexus style.
also i have just purchased a tanabe medallion.

as for plans the wheels are up for sale and
rolling on steels.
gunna get some 15" and coilovers :)
By EdwinBlack
#289172 lol, im sorry i couldnt let it

Keep us updated on the progress :)

Any idea yet which wheels?
By EGCiviCKid
#289181 not 100% on wheels yet, i like the deep dish look tho, any suggestions??
i have however nearly enough for some coil overs and i am thinking of some TEIN Super Streets but i believe they are fixed 35mm drop :( anyone know if these are good coilies to go with?? any pics of a 35mm drop?? cheers :)
By EGCiviCKid
#289182 oh yer Wheels SOLD! ... couple of genuine japs rolled up in a coupe and took em off my hands lol
By 1ACarlos
#289207 Nice
By Vti93T
#289215 I know this is weird but your carpet looks really mint! as well as the whole car.
By kel
#289219 Nice to see another UK white eg on here.

Looks like a nice base youve got there. I would dith those lights and find a cheap set from the scrappies, also glad you have got rid of the wheels they were mahooosive!

If your looking for coilovers and you want a really good set with reliability and back up incase anything goes wrong go for Meister R's or HSD's.

If you want some inspiration or ideas check my thread:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=5802

I started with a completely standard lsi shame i didnt get pics when i bought it.

Anyways good luck with the build :thumb:
By EGCiviCKid
Vti93T wrote:I know this is weird but your carpet looks really mint! as well as the whole car.

its always nice to hear a carpet complement! :)
By EGCiviCKid
kel wrote:Nice to see another UK white eg on here.

Looks like a nice base youve got there. I would dith those lights and find a cheap set from the scrappies, also glad you have got rid of the wheels they were mahooosive!

If your looking for coilovers and you want a really good set with reliability and back up incase anything goes wrong go for Meister R's or HSD's.

I started with a completely standard lsi shame i didnt get pics when i bought it.

Sup Kel,

i shall check them coilovers out let ya know what i think :)

btw your hatch is sweeet.... looks like you have the same taste as me.

where bouts are you from btw?
By EGCiviCKid
kel wrote:Nice to see another UK white eg on here.

Sup Kel,

i shall check them coilovers out let ya know what i think :)

btw your hatch is sweeet.... looks like you have the same taste as me.

where bouts are you from btw?
By kel
#289279 Im from Wigan near Manchester.
By Prodegsivic
#289280 just dump all your cash into it. that's what I do. almost done on a two year project. lookin good.
By Ecc0
#289284 Sorry for the late welcome but hope you enjoy your stay here. Glad to hear your ride of those wheels sorry but they were way massive.

On the coil over front D2's always nice and as kel said HSD's are real good I have a set on our track supra for a while and were sweet.

We have a dedicated UK section on the forum so check that out also we're planning a Japfest stand this year so if you'd like to come post up in the uk section and let Andyc know, he's the UK mod for the site.

Ive also got a set of standard uk rear hatch lights at my unit so if you want them will do the lot for £30 plus postage.