Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EGCiviCKid
#291451 yes i have thought of that not sure how big job it is, as i would need to get someone to do it for me.
would love to put a B series in there tho!

but for the time being i need to get it moving so i can get it MOT'd to see if there are any other issues as its been sat bout for a while.
By kel
#291584 You will be surprised how easy it is to swap any b or d series vtec engines into an EG.

I did mine with no knowledge of what to do or how to do it really, just have a search online then get stuck in :thumb:

I wouldnt bother fixing the lsi lump you can get d15b or d16z6 with everything you need for £150 - £200 max.
By Ecc0
kel wrote:You will be surprised how easy it is to swap any b or d series vtec engines into an EG.

I did mine with no knowledge of what to do or how to do it really, just have a search online then get stuck in :thumb:

I wouldnt bother fixing the lsi lump you can get d15b or d16z6 with everything you need for £150 - £200 max.

Same here I started with doing a brake upgrade and a few other bits now I can do any engine swap in an afternoon.

If you do get stuck there's enough people that will give great advise and I'm always on hand for tips and info if you need me.
By EGCiviCKid
#291586 Ok you guys are really starting to pursuade me!
Got a few more questions tho...
How much would I be lookin to spend on a complete b series conversion?
What sort of tools and equiptment would I need as I am very limited I dont even have an engine crane, do I need one? Lol
I really wanna give this ago, it is my first project but im sure with you guys help I can do it!
By EGCiviCKid
#291597 also any good threads on a b series swap cheers