Post YOUR Hatchback here
By dbrooks
#308889 Do it dude! :thumb: It's only about 3 hours!
By Hatch-O-Doom
#309085 You guys suck at convincing me not to get them! damn it!

I need the cash right now, funds are lowish, and tonight starts the tear down of the car, right after work :woot:

So Wont be able to get anywehre to get anything. :(
By Hatch-O-Doom
#309127 Started today!

Other thread has details! Tomorow 7am will be a long awaited day!
SO EXCITED! I cant wait for the Edelbrock Victor X to get mounted on! I hope it has a nice ROAR! to it!
By Hatch-O-Doom
#309189 Update!

So The Vtec Head is in!!!! :woot:

Now ran into issues I didnt forsee eariler, The Edelbrock intake mani is MUCH shorter then a stocker, so had to trim the IC pipe to make it fit :(

Also something I did not realize till it was WAY too late is that the Exhaust manfold is also different :x Only 5 bolts match up, 2 end ones and 3 middles onces, still need 3 to match up :(

ALSO broke a manifold stud at the end! so had to replace that!

more to fallow tonights update
By Hatch-O-Doom
#309263 So I have a new thread for a issue, please look at it.
But The car is running kinda. SUPER rich. SUPER bad!

Needs a tune like no other.

I had to buy a brand new OEM from Honda water housing outlet for the GSR head, cuz the LS one would not work, also had to buy new plug wires cuz LS are different Part numbers. and of course new plugs.

made a few mistakes along the way, turns out the GSR head and LS head have different exhaust bolt patters, so umm oops, its on there with 4 missing :( sucks! but I have bigger issues at hand. Also the Wastgate dump tube is rubbing on the Radiator support braket :x

turns out the Edelbrock Mani, just has a few vacume lines missing, so I had to kinda rig some stuff on there.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#309267 Pics
Connecting Rod Bolts In
Head Studs In
GSR Head On
Me And The Swap
Work Bench
Work Bench 2
Block Off Plate
Another Head Shot
Turbo
Edelbrock
Ahhh Shit
By dbrooks
#309282 I love the "OH VTEC"

Hahaha I've always wanted to do that :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#309283 Block off plates ftw.
By Hatch-O-Doom
dbrooks wrote:I love the "OH VTEC"

Hahaha I've always wanted to do that :thumb:

The Previous owner did that 8) I wasnt a big fan of it at first when I saw it, But it has grown on me :thumb:

EH2_andy Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:06 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Block off plates ftw

Heck yeah! I need to pull that stupid antenna all the way out now, but thats something to worry about when the car is running right.
By brandoff88
#309347 haha looks good so far...we live and learn lol, i already pulled my antenna all the way out...now theres a huge hole in the top of my car :thumbdown: where can you get those block off plates at?
By Hatch-O-Doom
brandoff88 wrote:haha looks good so far...we live and learn lol, i already pulled my antenna all the way out...now theres a huge hole in the top of my car :thumbdown: where can you get those block off plates at?

I got mine off dbrooks :)

But I have seen em on ebay, also you can get them from Honda

and we do live and learn.
By brandoff88
#309364 ahhh for fucks sake...lol i didnt even think of ebay..i have no idea why but ok thanks for the info :thumb and your motor is lookin damn good bro :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#309372 Nice. :thumb: