Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Hatch-O-Doom
#288136 Well Little background before all the pics/mods/future plans of the car :)
Not my First Honda, But it is my first one that is being built :)
I have been in the DSM/EVO Community for a while. Building my old evo Drag Racing and other racing every chance I got. The evo had about 500whp before it took a turn for the worst. when the 6speed tranny took a dump on me I tore it all apart. :( bad bad mistake... Wanted to fix it and get to a hp range of 700whp and mainly a track car... But life had other plans for me.. so I bought the car brand new in 06 will about 2 miles on it, then sold it in 2011 with 30k miles on it... But back to this. I buy a 94 CX Hatch in 2010. Wasnt fast, wasnt anything really, But I had a yearning deep down to go fast again... So I didnt mod the car or anything. and BAM it gets stolen out of a parking lot... sadness struck and I missed the car... well 3 days later the car got recovered, but no suspension/tail lights/ side markers and rims. :( sad sad sad.. So I set off to get some nice things for the car.

The Build.

Interior
BWR Shift Knob
Short Shifter
GSR Front and Rear Cloth Seats
AEM Wideband
AEM Digital Boost Gauge
Ford Taurus Cup and Coin Holder

Exterior
Denji Headlights
8k HID's
Gold Drag DR23 15'' Rims
JDM Fogs
Amber Side Corners
BYS Style Front Lip
Type R Rear Lip
Side Molding Kit

Suspension
Skunk2 Full Coils
Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars
Front and Rear Camber Kit
Rear Lower Control Arms
Megan Racing Tie Bar

Engine
B20Z2 Bottom End
GSR Head
Edelbrock Victor X Intake Manifold
Cometic 84 MM Head Gasket
NGR Oil Catch Can
Custom Turbo Manifold
.57 Trim Precission Turbo
Custom FMIC
2.5in Intercooler Pipes Black
Tial Blowoff 38mm
Tial Wastegate 38mm
Walbro 255lph
RC450cc
ARP HeadStuds
ARP Connecting rod Bolts.
Wisco Pistons 8.8-1
Manly H-Beam Rods
ACL Standard Bearings
Gates GSR Timing Belt

Transmission
Rebuilt LS Tranny (Short Gears :x )
ACT 6 Puck Sprung

Tuned on 12PSI on Chrome
Rear Disc Conversion with Integra MC/BB

Currently Sits with a Blown Head, Dropped 2intake valves

Last edited by Hatch-O-Doom on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 pm, edited 15 times in total.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#288137 Motor Done, and Put in.

Also running some Denji Headlight and I love them... Does anyone know what size the Hi bulb is and what size the low bulb is.
By Apexracing
#288167 You posted this in the tech section so i moved it to the your ride section. :thumb:
By Hatch-O-Doom
Apexracing wrote:You posted this in the tech section so i moved it to the your ride section. :thumb:

Thanks, My Bad... I saw Hatchback and clicked
By Apexracing
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:
Apexracing wrote:You posted this in the tech section so i moved it to the your ride section. :thumb:

Thanks, My Bad... I saw Hatchback and clicked

Do you like high bay temps? Because you removed your spash tray, thats what your getting lol
By Hatch-O-Doom
#288236 Never had one to start off with...
but honestly thats the least of my worries. :thumb:
By Apexracing
#288238 Yea was just saying more and more people remove them without knowing the consequences.

Got any more pics of the car?
By Hatch-O-Doom
#288239 I dont have anymore of the Hatch :(
I havent had time to go out and take any nice pics.

But I do have some other ones I can share of my other cars.

My Old Evo IX MR
And My Old EJ1
Then There was this beast for Me and my dads construction company
By Apexracing
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:I dont have anymore of the Hatch :(
I havent had time to go out and take any nice pics.

But I do have some other ones I can share of my other cars.

My Old Evo IX MR
And My Old EJ1
Then There was this beast for Me and my dads construction company

Nice fucking truck!

Heres my old evo. Mine was the se

By Hatch-O-Doom
#288249 Fuck Yeah!!! The SE's were bad ass! I should have gotten a GSR but I had bought a MR But I did love it...

Thanks about the truck, we just sold it a few months ago. cuz we dont own our company anymore and got rid of it... it was a beast tho. lots of fun times with it when the evo was down, or I couldnt get out of the driveway
By Apexracing
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:Fuck Yeah!!! The SE's were bad ass! I should have gotten a GSR but I had bought a MR But I did love it...

Thanks about the truck, we just sold it a few months ago. cuz we dont own our company anymore and got rid of it... it was a beast tho. lots of fun times with it when the evo was down, or I couldnt get out of the driveway

I miss her dearly. But i like my hondas now.
By Hatch-O-Doom
Apexracing wrote:
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:Fuck Yeah!!! The SE's were bad ass! I should have gotten a GSR but I had bought a MR But I did love it...

I miss her dearly. But i like my hondas now.

I hear ya there man, I miss mine alot... So many fun AWD adventures.. and so many people left just staring at my taillight :(
But my hatch is coming up there... and its alot lighter so my power to weight ration is where its at now... the evo was a pig...
By Punksz6
#288372 :thumb:
By eg-guy
#288381 I didn't see any tuning software(hondata, chrome, etc.)

any plans on getting it tuned?