Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Hatch-O-Doom
TrailerTrash wrote::thumbdown: dam that freakin blows man

but an olive drab audi sounds badass. with blacked out windows and wheels maybe? :hehe:

My Plans for the Audi are fix the Little Issues with it that I am having, Front windsheild crack, and rear left door window not rolling down but thats all paid for by the dealer :woot: ....
Now I do have a check engine light I gotta look into, only comes on when I gun it hard it seems to missfire... could be bad plugs, or bad coils. Audi had a recall on the coils. I will take the car there to have them investagate it for me.

But I do plan on gettint it tinted and trying to find some back sick 19" rims
and there is another mod a tuning shop can do for about free. its tricking the air ride suspension to think its a 1/2" higher then it really is to lower the car more.

So the car would sit nice and low and look SICK! :shock:
but other then that. maybe get the car tuned and leave it alone.
Its freaking sick! I love it so far! its roomy as fuck!

DontHateonEG8 I still would have loved to do it, I would have had all the time in the world to do it. But sadly the car had to go. I had to "grow up" as my coworkers put it, I think I just entered a new level or money pit lol
But I have been looking into it for a while. its still very possible if I had the car still I belive I could have had a fully Built AWD EG by the end of the year, but I would have been broke more then ever before.
I gotta foccus on some bill/and saving.

I have also been looking into getting a AE86 or Honda Ruckus at the end of the year if time/money allowed

But Ill keep around guys!
I would have loved to win ROTM one time. But maybe one day Ill be back with a new one that will be worthy ROTM lol
By familyEGuy23
#311155 What!? Damn dude sucks but it was something you have to do I'd do the same I've actually been thinking the same about my civic. Hopefully you'll still stop by and chime in :thumb: and post up the Audi bro :hehe:
By DontHateonEG8
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:DontHateonEG8 I still would have loved to do it, I would have had all the time in the world to do it. But sadly the car had to go. I had to "grow up" as my coworkers put it, I think I just entered a new level or money pit lol
But I have been looking into it for a while. its still very possible if I had the car still I belive I could have had a fully Built AWD EG by the end of the year, but I would have been broke more then ever before.
I gotta foccus on some bill/and saving.

yup - i told you it would be expensive.
but not that you got AWD Audi you will forget about everything :thumb:
enjoy that beast man!
By dbrooks
#311553 Honda Ruckus' are sweet. I was going to get one, but we kind of have the same issue..... RAIN! Haha Here in Portland, you could only ride it 2 weeks out of the year. Hahaha

an AE86 or S13 would be cool. I'm really considering a S13 for my next project car. I have noticed that most people think that they're made out of gold though, so we'll see.

Best of luck to the new whip. Maybe make a little thread in the "Other Rides" section. I'm sure we would all like to see it! :thumb:
By Hatch-O-Doom
dbrooks wrote:Honda Ruckus' are sweet. I was going to get one, but we kind of have the same issue..... RAIN! Haha Here in Portland, you could only ride it 2 weeks out of the year. Hahaha

an AE86 or S13 would be cool. I'm really considering a S13 for my next project car. I have noticed that most people think that they're made out of gold though, so we'll see.

Best of luck to the new whip. Maybe make a little thread in the "Other Rides" section. I'm sure we would all like to see it! :thumb:

So after a week of having the Allroad, Man I love this car.
The ride is super smooth.
The AC is freaking sweet!
I love it. I look like a rich kid :shock:
Lol. but besides the point. I kinda miss the Hatchy, Its sold to the new owner :( Hope he treats it right.

I got the windsheild fixed today. I have a missfire on coils 1 and 2, gonan fix later, and have to balance the tires and still fix my rear window rolling iussue.

But yeah people here think AE86s, S13-S14-S15s are made of pure gold!
I saw a dude selling just a beat the F up shell for 6K!!!! :shock: WTF

But If I get the Rukus Ill never be able to drive it. I kinda want some Old School AWD car. but IDK...

And yeah sucks I sold the hatch.... it was sooo Close to being done. But glad I am out of it.