Post YOUR Hatchback here
By -paul
#287097 Thanks for the kind words :), appeciate it.

I have a small update to come.
By -paul
#288775 Quick update. About a month ago I thought I'd make the interior slightly more appealing considering I'd stripped it out.

It started off looking like this;

Then prepped it prior to spray!

Final result after some primer and satin black

Quite happy with the outcome! :dance:

I've ordered some black carpet and a black handbrake (as it's still grey).
By Punksz6
#288800 :thumb:
By -paul
#301904 Update! My goodies have turned up from Driftworks and Teishi!

Teishi's snap off / quick release, purchased in black to suit my interior. Thanks San! Very fast delivery!

Well packaged from Driftworks! Opened it up to see the boss kit for my car.

I took that out to see a nice little treat! :D

I dug further to find this!

Again, impressed with how well it was packaged!

Very impressed with the quality of the leather, my iPhone 4 doesn't do it justice, and you can't smell its freshness either hehe :P

Centre horn/badge

Sadly it was dark when I got home and just thought I'd be patient and wait for a suitable time to install this and give it a go! Just feels so good already, can't wait to see the transformation when come to driving it! Will update upon installation.
By -paul
#301905 Quick update, I said I'd post a couple of pictures once fitted. Unfortunetely Teishi's quick release didn't really agree with me so for now its fitted directly to the boss. Love the wheel to bits!

Compared to my old one

Here's a pic of my bay as it currently is. Not the best pic, not a fan of the valve cover. All will be done in good time :)

By Punksz6
#301947 :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#302018 Nice hatch
By -paul
#302032 Thanks for the comments, means a lot! :)

Not much of an update, received this last Monday for the rears.

I also ordered these at the same time but the courier messed up and waited an extra week.

Got them fitted too, all is well :)
By dbrooks
#302043 I always get stoked when I see cars built for a purpose. What B series are you running?
By -paul
#302047 Thanks, appreciate the comments. It's a B18C from a 96spec DC2 ITR with a 98spec exhaust manifold.
By -paul
#302143 Not much of an update, I bought these at a very good price :). A few images of them out the box!

Here's a few pics with them on. These pics were taken by some people from the South Mimms meet (one of the largest meets that take place in the UK).

Here are some random pics I took using the iPhone and a bit of editing :).

By Punksz6
#302144 :thumb: