Post YOUR Hatchback here
By dbrooks
#302043 I always get stoked when I see cars built for a purpose. What B series are you running?
By -paul
#302047 Thanks, appreciate the comments. It's a B18C from a 96spec DC2 ITR with a 98spec exhaust manifold.
By -paul
#302143 Not much of an update, I bought these at a very good price :). A few images of them out the box!

Here's a few pics with them on. These pics were taken by some people from the South Mimms meet (one of the largest meets that take place in the UK).

Here are some random pics I took using the iPhone and a bit of editing :).

By Punksz6
#302144 :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#302162 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By kel
#302214 Very nice was good to see it at Mimms :thumb:
By -paul
#302318 Cheers kel! :)

Tiny update! These turned up today, hopefully have them fitted tomorrow!

Then I'll be working to setting up my coilovers with the great help of a friend. Once that's done, I'll be booking it in for full geometry. Then I cannot wait to see how the old girl can move! :)
By davidomalley
#302343 nice nice nice.

I am in the process of installing a front and rear sway bar, rear discs, coilovers, and a rear sub frame brace,.....and full exhaust.

so exciting, but lots of beat up knuckles and broken bolts. my best friend is pb blaster and cordless dewalt 1/2" impact wrench.
By b20_link
-paul wrote:Cheers kel! :)

Tiny update! These turned up today, hopefully have them fitted tomorrow!

Then I'll be working to setting up my coilovers with the great help of a friend. Once that's done, I'll be booking it in for full geometry. Then I cannot wait to see how the old girl can move! :)

word !!!
i need new shoes for my civic too
nice tires :thumb: