Post YOUR Hatchback here
By TTCro
#286263 Hello folks, time to show my eg, plans are big but dont have really much time, gona keep it short, i was after and crash free eg, as u can imagine its pretty hard to find a 18 year old car that hasnt been crashed, but i was lucky and got a 1.3 hatch with all original body panels, chassis etc, all original welds etc... well only the door and wheelarches got some rust, everythign else was fine.
First mod to the car was a b16 swap 2 months ago, then i started with some carbon parts, before summer im planing to paint it in the same color, since i really like this silver, was goign to paint it into Championship White but this silver is my fav now.
Ok enough talk, picture time.

I sanded and painted some parts to prepare them for winter and against rust.

Then came some nice DIY parts.

1.3 Kilograms trunk ;)

And this is currently Work In Progress, gona be done in 2 days if ill find time.

So guys what u think? Future plans are to repaint it to silver, spoon carbon wing, carbon roof, carbon front hood (should look really good) Drag DR-9 wheels (volk ce28 replicas), Koni Yellows, new bushings kit, new harder engine mounts, red suede door panels, black suede dash and roof, recaro seats, nardi steering wheel... we'll see how long it will take to finish ;)
By Hatch-O-Doom
#287597 Hey man Welcome, this thing will be bad ass!

I am Originaly From Bosnia Moved to the states in 95
By TTCro
#287735 Thx guys, podzrav kolega ;)

So far those 2 parts in the picture are done and already back in the car.
At the moment im working on a gauge pod for 2 gauges in the center of the dash, below the front window where the vent is ;)

The profile of my single gauge will be my example.

By Hatch-O-Doom
#287736 Looks awesome man!

And Sretna nova godna sorry my croation is rusty on wrighting it... sucks. i need to brush up on it. But i speak it everyday
By TTCro
#287737 Thx man, u wrote everything fine except "godina" :D
Wish you a happy new year too!
By Punksz6
#287822 Nice Work :thumb:
By Hatch-O-Doom
TTCro wrote:Thx man, u wrote everything fine except "godina" :D
Wish you a happy new year too!

Lol. told you man I need to get better at wrighting it and reading it...
Is it snowing over there already? I wanna come back and visit... I have family over there...
By TTCro
#287898 I live on the coast, 60ft from the sea, its snowing maybe once in 10 years, its too warm ;)
By chris_barnes
#287901 Car is definitely clean! Keep up the good work :) I love the carbon fibre parts. Greetings from Bulgaria!
By TTCro
#287910 Thank you guys, here are some more pics!
Next on the to do list are red suede door panels, black suede roof and pilars, ITR red recaros, and the grey center consol around the steering wheel is going to be "carbonized" too :D then ill be happy, ITR steering wheel wouldnt be bad either

By TTCro
#290786 As i bought an oil temp gauge i was thinking where to put it, i dont like the door pillar pods, looks too much Fast&Furious to me and since i also didnt wanted to sacrifice spaces i need/use there was only one good position in my opinion.

This is the 3rd version of the gauge pod, the first 2 versions i didnt like too much, I really like this one tho, what u guys think? its made from scratch and 90% finished.

By kel
#290863 I love your diy carbon bits they look sick!