Post YOUR Hatchback here
By sushiboy1010
#285966 Greetings everyone, about 6 months ago I traded my foxbody mustang for this Civic before I went back to college. I wasn't really looking specifically for a hatch, but I had a cb7 before and loved it so I figured what the heck...especially because it had air conditioning :D

The gentleman that had it before me did the majority of the work to it and I've had little time to do much work on it because of school as it's my DD, however while I'm home for the holidays, and in the good 'ol summer time (when I have cash lol) I'm going to do some general work (mostly body) and just have fun with it while keeping it comfortable to drive the 6 hours to school every couple months.

So far it's had...

D16z6 swap with new timing belt, water pump, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, and plugs.
lsd trans
DC sport header
AEM short ram intake
Greddy Evo 2 exhaust (didn't really like it to begin with but it grew on me)
H&R springs
Black housing lights and amber corners
Front lip
Konig Featherweights
Spoon reps.
Interior was replaced I think the guy said it was out of an si but I can't say I don't know these cars that well to verify.
rattlecan paint job

Since I've had the car I've done just general maintenance to it.

One day coming back from work the distributor went and I had to tow it. Unfortunately all my friend had was a couple foot of chain and I did some damage to the front end, and busted my left light Since then I've replaced the light with an ebay stock replacement so they don't match, but I'll eventually go to something new. Some idiot jumped in the center of my hood, so I patched that up, and rebuilt the distributor. Put new plugs and wires, windshield, and tires. In the near future I'm going to work out the ripples in the rear fender, adjust the bumper, do some more work on the hood, and add foglights and markers.

So now I'm just looking for some suggestions on what else to do with it...on a college budget and weekend hours haha.

Every time I heard a crunch I died a little inside
wasn't horrible, but some idiot put a crater in my hood about a week later

Only had a weekend home so I rolled out what I could and bondo'd the crap out of it until I can get back to it.
Rattlecan turned out alright
New windshield :) still waiting on the trim
Temporary replacement light, ordered the wrong one so did a little paint work
Hood needs a little work still, or might hit the scrap yard

[/list]
Thanks!
By Apexracing
#285972 Image

I like these wheels as well as you can see. going to a 16" this year and going with black. Like i said in your welcome thread great start cant wait to see what you have next.
By sushiboy1010
#286037 Gotta love the blue/gold, I certainly like mine but the streets are like ditches around my school and it's murder on them haha
By 1ACarlos
#286205 Not bad at all
By Apexracing
#286211 Thanks sorry about your roads. Bf goodrich geforce tires have a rim protector to help protect against curb rash. Also a meatier tire helps as well!
By bk_civiceg
#286354 White Hatches FTW!!

:woot: