Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jordancivic
#285877 bought my first honda civic today, its a white 1992 lsi, hopefully have a few pics up in a few days :). got a few ideas for the new car but need to get the bodywork sorted first, got a few scabs of rust on it and need a new front bumper and offside front wing, anyone know any place to get them cheap? also any good sites for parts? found pro civic but it baised in america. cheers peeps
Last edited by jordancivic on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dbrooks
#285878 Welcome to the site! Congrats on your first EG. They're awesome cars.

I went ahead and moved this to the Your Ride section. You'll be able to make a thread with all your progess and you'll probably have your questions answered better.

Post some pics!

Good luck :thumb:
By EG9-ish
#286054 The mirrors just look folded in to me.
By 1ACarlos
#286203 Nice
By Apexracing
#286206 Great start and welcome! Got any plans for it?
By bk_civiceg
#286357 Looks like a nice one to start with! :D
By jordancivic
#286854 Mirror is just folded, I've got a few plans for her, Gunna start by getting the bodywork in shape because I've got a few dents and rust scabs to tackle then I'm Gunna get modding! I've HIDed the lights and Gunna put it on coilovers in a month hopefully, everyone is saying function forms are the way to go but I'm not sure if I can get them to the uk :/
By jordancivic
#286856 Image
white steelies
numbeplate off, de badged and mirrors painted white
stickered up

just need to sort out the front end and get them holes filled! why must they make it soo hard to de badge lol