Post YOUR Hatchback here
By simple*eg
#284443 hey guys, my name is Nick. Been building hondas for abot 3 years now, started with classic cars and still going at it. i have many classic cars, but a few hondas. heres my eh2 hatch. got this car bone stock, even the radio was stock. The bad part was that it was painted and it had faded. I stared sanding the whole car down to get it to its original color. Next did a sound system, 2 12" sonys, 4000 watts. then slammed it, and put summer tires with a lower series on it.
the day i got the car

Heres a list of mods so far as of 12-5-11
*Exterior
Datum1 rear tow hook, anodized purple
jdm 2 piece wing w/ long LED
usdm glass headlights, jdm yellow bulbs
15" rota slips, kumho ecsta tires
jdm type r front lip
jdm eg6 mud flaps

*Interior
stock dx black interior
jdm Si cluster, black face
jdm audio console
jdm black cargo cover
new usdm headliner, grey

*Engine
d15b7
aem short ram
n1 stainless headerback
a/c :thumb:

Heres the b20v/itr head im building for it.

Last edited by simple*eg on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
By TrailerTrash
#284487 good start :thumb:

I rocked the sanded down "waiting for paint" look for quite some time myself :hehe:
By Punksz6
#284848 :thumb:
By simple*eg
#285115 head gasket blew, using the DIY in here to help. thanks!. 2 of my injectors are bad and #2,#3 cylinders were wet. carbon up the ass! Getting the residue(*sp) of the glue and gasket off the block. the engine was hydrolocked.

washing the head out in the partswasher, thinking of putting a y7 head on it for the hell of it. would that work? help will be appreciated!

By 1ACarlos
#285282 Not bad at all
By simple*eg
#285976 Got the car up and running today. Painted the valve cover to match the wheels, new everything on top end (gaskets, sensors, hoses, oil change) polished the fuel rail and purple hid kit. Runs amazing now!

Finished!
By Apexracing
#286014 Fucking spic and span i love it! thats what i got planned for the z6 in my winter beater coupe, tear it apart and clean it up change the gaskets and water pump! :thumb:
By simple*eg
Apexracing wrote:Fucking spic and span i love it! thats what i got planned for the z6 in my winter beater coupe, tear it apart and clean it up change the gaskets and water pump! :thumb:

Thanks!
:D
By simple*eg
#288290 just a couple shots on christmas.
waiting for another center console and some one at the mall backed into my car. Pushed my trunk in and broke the driver side taillight. Asshole didn't leave a note or anything. The hatch open sensor on the cluster told me! The hatch glass doesn't lock into the tailgate unless someone pushes it from the inside toward the glass.

By Punksz6
#288369 :thumb:
By Ahkten
simple*eg wrote:just a couple shots on christmas.
waiting for another center console and some one at the mall backed into my car. Pushed my trunk in and broke the driver side taillight. Asshole didn't leave a note or anything. The hatch open sensor on the cluster told me! The hatch glass doesn't lock into the tailgate unless someone pushes it from the inside toward the glass.

:x Some asshole did the same thing to my Driver side fender!
By simple*eg
#291687 Got a Couple things done, bought an SPC Performance rear camber kit, reset my front camber kit, and painted the oil pan. shit came out sick!!