Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Greasedmonkey
*Miss_Honda* wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote::?

VIN says its a GSR with a Manual. Whats the redline on the cluster?

Cluster is automatic and from a LS, redline is 6500/7000, dont know for sure which one

Sounds like someone went through alot of trouble to turn that GSR shell into a TRUE auto LS/GS car.

Never really hear of someone swapping from manual to auto, and they even swapped in the correct cluster for the tranny and motor.
By leonsel
#284565 Welcome Mark :hehe:

So your driving around on Katjana's wheels now or do you change them around now and then?
By *Miss_Honda*
leonsel wrote:Welcome Mark :hehe:

So your driving around on Katjana's wheels now or do you change them around now and then?

He has 225 r1r tires and my Volks are 7J :D that is why he has my wheels

Donthateoneg8

That is a good site but cost alot of moneyzz, is there not a other way? :(
By DontHateonEG8
*Miss_Honda* wrote:
leonsel wrote:Welcome Mark :hehe:

He has 225 r1r tires and my Volks are 7J :D that is why he has my wheels

Donthateoneg8

That is a good site but cost alot of moneyzz, is there not a other way? :(

maybe you guys know a guy in dealership? they have access to unlimited carfax
By Ajax1989
Greasedmonkey wrote:
*Miss_Honda* wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote::?

VIN says its a GSR with a Manual. Whats the redline on the cluster?

Cluster is automatic and from a LS, redline is 6500/7000, dont know for sure which one

Sounds like someone went through alot of trouble to turn that GSR shell into a TRUE auto LS/GS car.

Never really hear of someone swapping from manual to auto, and they even swapped in the correct cluster for the tranny and motor.

thats what i said.. and bein the car is from CALI there are more then enuf honda parts even if the car was stolen
By whiteHcivic
#288163 Haha i think we should never know.. if the automatic gearbox fails then im gonna make it a manual one :lol: and put a turbo on it
By andyc
#288164 I love the EG/K bumper and ill be making one myself soon, more pics? :D
By kel
#288173 I love your hatch its one of my all time favourites 8)

I would suggest to ditch the s9b gearbox for the 98 spec DC2 box. The gear ratios/F.D are rubbish on the s9b.
By whiteHcivic
kel wrote:I love your hatch its one of my all time favourites 8)

I would suggest to ditch the s9b gearbox for the 98 spec DC2 box. The gear ratios/F.D are rubbish on the s9b.

I can not completely agree with that. Theoretical my car would be faster with the s80 gearbox. In reality this is not always true. My B18 delivers its max torque at 5k rpm (205Nm). As you know, a typeR has max torque at about 7k rpm. This means that a the s9b gearbox will not effect the acceleration much. A shorter gearbox also causes traction problems on a higher torque engine.
Dont forget the future turbo.. S9b yo!

Thanks for your complements :thumb:
Last edited by whiteHcivic on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By andyc
whiteHcivic wrote:These are all the pics i have except from the making of it.. those dont come online on the internet :wink:
Its 2 years ago, lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whcphotography/page9/
(and page 8 )

its soooo nice man... apart from the colour its basically what I want my car to be. Are the pics of it being made somewhere in this album too?
By whiteHcivic
andyc wrote:
whiteHcivic wrote:These are all the pics i have except from the making of it.. those dont come online on the internet :wink:
Its 2 years ago, lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whcphotography/page9/
(and page 8 )

its soooo nice man... apart from the colour its basically what I want my car to be. Are the pics of it being made somewhere in this album too?

Nope, i got them on my laptop :D