Post YOUR Hatchback here
By mitch6
#347124 Here was my latest side project, FX-R 3.0 Retrofit for my Boosted Subaru Legacy Beater. This time it has a golden eye look

As for my eg, looks like my turbo project is on its way! I have almost everything I need. Basically just missing some chips for the ECUs I have. Can't boost without a proper tune :thumb:

Here is my main setup:

FULLRACE top mount T3 manifold
44mm TIAL Wastegate with 7PSI spring
Toyota Supra CT26 Turbo
CNC Machined adapter flanges
AN coolant and oil feed/drain flanges
Extended Exhaust Downpipe Studs for my Thick downpipe CT26 flange
All gaskets
Custom downpipe will be made with a V-band attachment
All charge piping black powerder coated
Blitz BOV
Ebay intercooler (until I can afford a nice one) will be painted matte black
Snow Performance Stage 1 Meth Injection Kit
440CC DSM Injectors
Titanium heat wrap for down pipe
Titanium Turbo Blanket
K&N Slim Air filter

And there is more....

Here are some photos of my mock fitting and my turbo with manifold

By juls1488
#347133 nice!:thumb: that setup is going to be super stealthy and a nice surprise! :thumb:

on a different non honda note, where did you get that bumper bar for your subie?! i have been looking for that style bar for my 98 OBW for months.
By mitch6
juls1488 wrote:nice!:thumb: that setup is going to be super stealthy and a nice surprise! :thumb:

on a different non honda note, where did you get that bumper bar for your subie?! i have been looking for that style bar for my 98 OBW for months.

Haha yea it's going to be a sleeper! I want to make sure no one can see the intercooler unless they are looking for it. Not to mention with the larger turbo, it will be more high end power so people will not really hear much turbo spool until I really put the gas down.

The outback bar was some very random thing me and my buddy got from the junk yard. It was removed off an older Nissan pathfinder. I took the bush guard ears off and just left the main bar on you see now and routed it through the bumper mouth opening. Then mounted some brackets to the front hard plastic behind the bumper and the bottom has some large screws put into the main frame. It's pretty beast! Sometimes I just purposely hit parking poles, trees, or even my friends tow hitch when he is at a stop and it trolls the crap out of people. People get scared because it's loud when it hits something LMAO.

It's a fun part to have on the car and also makes parking easier as it acts like a parking pole. Not that I need parking help but it works when needed.
By mitch6
#347135 Some more pictures of the turbo setup. Now I have the titanium turbo blanket and red/black AN fittings. I need to get some black and red 10AN fittings still for the drain, the red/blue ones are spares ones I found in my garage lol.

By Civic_HatchSI
#347139 This looks exciting! I bet you are anxious to get it all tuned up so you can hit some boost! You will love that full-race manifold :thumb:
By mitch6
Civic_HatchSI wrote:This looks exciting! I bet you are anxious to get it all tuned up so you can hit some boost! You will love that full-race manifold :thumb:

Yes I am very excited especially after having my legacy boosted! Now that I have tasted boost, I cant do NA :lol: :?
Should be done early to mid august ideally.

teal_dx wrote:I love the way a FMIC looks behind an uncut oem bumper :thumb:

Yes! This is the only way I am willing to have it. I don't want people to be able to see its boosted, and I love the OE bumper style with the fog lights :thumb:
By phoc
#354558 Hello!!!

First of all congrats for the EG. I'm not sure why you stopped posting but I hope you're still enjoying it :)

I have reviewed your whole topic, and I haven't found how did you make the retrofit look evil red???

I've been looking for this for a long time but I can't seem to find a tutorial on how to do it..

Again, congrats ;)