Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 94hatchback
#281537 whats up all, new to the forum.. figured id just start out by making a thread sayin hi and to show off my project
By 94hatchback
#281538 just picked up a 94 hatch with an 89 JDM B16.. new project car. just getting back into the honda game. been toying with jeeps for the past 5 years or so needed a more fuel efficient daily driver.. some pics of my hoopty haha (its a work in progress)

got new tailgate and taillights

my muffler is falling off i know haha. thats coming out in the next few weeks and going with a kteller 2.5" catback

progress will be updated as completed. got a pile of parts to go on yet. and a pile of work to do on this thing...

and the money shot hahaha
By 94hatchback
#281773 So when i got it it had a p06 in it, not chipped. Not pinned out for vtec. Nothing! So i ordered a phearable chipped p28. Did the pinout for vtec pressure switch and solenoid valve. Now it finally is wired up correctly. Picked up a few other parts that i still gotta put on. Oem sideskirts and headlights. Some new hatch support shocks. I still need a set of grommets for the glass so i can put the shocks in. I put in a set of HID's lasy week that i had laying around my house for 5 years.

Got a new head gasket and ARP head studs waiting to get put on as the head is slightly leaking oil onto my block. Will update with pics and progress report once progress has been made :-) shes slowly coming together but time is not on my side
By Punksz6
#281823 :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#281828 welcome man! good luck..
By 94hatchback
#281964 Thanks for the welcome! :D I think a little paint will make this thing look 1000 times better. It has a slight hesitation in lower rpms as well. I havent got around to checking the dizzy cap and plugs yet tho so im guessing thats where my problem
Lies. Ill pull that off today and investigate a little
By 1ACarlos
#281978 Welcome and have fun with your build
By 94hatchback
#281984 so did a little work today.

put on a new set of fenders, new hood latch cable, new headlights. and i got my sideskirts on. Started chipping the paint off my SI wheels which some jackass painted with spray paint :x some pictures

By 94hatchback
#283062 took alott longer than i thought it would.. and ran out of brake cleaner (my ghetto paint stripper) shoulda taken a before pics but i got one wheel done hahaha
well heres a semi before pic...

finished product

By 94hatchback
#283064 anyone from southeast pa have a rear bumper support? mine is all f**ked up and has been welded/shortened and doesnt fit right. need to get a new one so i can start putting the rear back together.

ordered up an OBX ITR replica header.. with the 2.5" collector. should be here within the next few days hopefully. then ill get started on the head gasket replacement. Then to follow a high flow cat and kteller 2.5" catback :thumb: probably gonna go with an OBX twin loop muffler for it.. more pics to follow. keep posted
By 94hatchback
#283285 Just ordered a kteller 2.5" aluminized exhaust pipe kit with a Yonaka 2.5" resonator. Still need a high flow cat and muffler. Probably be another week or so till i get the money for those though. Got alot of work ahead of me
By 94hatchback
#283377 Thanks!

This is the color i decided on painting it when it gets to that point :hehe:

By egbeegee
#283383 That's a good looking color! Gunna be nice!
By 94hatchback
#283791 i got two of the four rims cleaned up for the most part..

and got this in the mail yesterday.. fedex went to deliver the resonator today but i wasnt home so that will be here another day.

just need my header and resonator to show up and then order up a cat and muffler.. should sound a million times better once i get all this on