Post YOUR Hatchback here
By redblack01
#283343 nice hatch man. i love the rims you got on there!
By egbeegee
#283360 Thanks man!
By egbeegee
#283706 Heres a little marry christmas shot! :thumb:
By egbeegee
#284109 Finaly scored some parts today! I got a manuel gauge cluster, iacv, and another little censor I needed all for 40 bucks!
Old cluster....
New mt cluster!
Now I just need a new bezel that goes around the cluster cuz mines broke :thumbdown: ohh and a clock! Also installed the couple sencers I got but that's not very exciting...lol andyway more to come soon!
By egbeegee
#304171 So its been forever but I got a couple nice updates finaly! I purchesed and instaled a set of function and form type 1 coilovers finaly! I have to say that for the price the ride quality is very nice, they feel great! I also took a little time and recovered my door panel inserts with a blk suede! I think they came out pretty good for my first time! So ofcourse here's a few pics!

Fronts were first:
Out with the old:
In with the new!
And for the back:
Old junk:
I forgot to take a pic of the back coilover lol but u get the idea! I found also that my pass lca is blown so next on the list will be some lca's! Here's a couple shots of the door panel work too!
New suede installed!

That's it for now! Ill have more updates a lot sooner this time lol!
Here's one last shot of how she sits as of today:
By fatcoupe
#304188 lookin good sir :thumb:
By egbeegee
#304189 Thanks man slowly but shuuuurrly
By Punksz6
#304196 :thumb:
By VtecStyle94
#304236 Love your hatch! Those wheels look awesome on there. :thumb:
By egbeegee
#304250 Thanks bro shes commin along. I'm still debating on weather to tint the windows or not......I acualy already have the stuff, I'm just kinda on the fence about it though...
By VtecStyle94
egbeegee wrote:Thanks bro shes commin along. I'm still debating on weather to tint the windows or not......I acualy already have the stuff, I'm just kinda on the fence about it though...

Do it!
By egbeegee
#304678 So I scored a rear tie bar from my buddy for free!