Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Mdmlteza
#280528 hey guys i been on here a while but, had a thread on jdmstyletuning but there not that big on civics so here i am.

about a year ago i bought this

and since then ive created a stance and fixed a all the faults, painted bumpers and fixed rust so it looks like this?

By poorman type-r
#280547 Looking good :thumb: I think a nice Spoon Style duckbill would look amazing.
By JohnRM
#280568 NICE, very clean! I think it looks good the way it is :thumb:
By Gustavo
#280658 Looks good. :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#280660 looking good dude!
By Mdmlteza
#280698 thanks guys so many compliments already :)

at the moment im happy with the way it looks, and im more into getting it to go fast :D i bought a b18a1 with transmission out of a 93 integra last week but iv been told its going to be headache in the eg?

i have a budget of about $3000 so either i install the b18a1 and maybe turbo it or go b16a1?? any suggestions?

and yeah ill definatly be getting a duckbill spoon wing and also a front lip :D

thanks guys!
By gtstripes
#280705 how ya goin mate, good to see someone from Sydney on here :P what part r u from?

im from belconnen canberra :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#280747 Looks good
By egbeegee
#280755 Doing a b siries swap isn't all that hard just make sure you have the b shift linkage and t bracket and the proper ecu, then its pretty much plug and play and if you got 3 grand you will probly have cash left over unless you decide to go b16 or gsr. My personal favorite is the b20 swap!
By Punksz6
#280823 Nice Hatch! :thumb: