Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EG Love
#324756 Thanks! She's been in storage now for almost a couple months.. really missing her the last couple weeks.

I'm excited for this summer! I'm graduating my 2 year business program in the spring and should be working full time so that means of course more mods :twisted: This is the first year I should be able to attend almost all the local events, since I'm more in the loop the last year or so, and my car will be ready to go as soon as the salts off the roads.

The next things I will be looking for are a cf duckbill, new rims, aftermarket steering wheel (airbag delete), c pillar bar and rear shock tower bar.. spoon style cf mirrors would be nice but only if I find a deal.. and theres always more of course

I'm planning to lower the front more the second it comes out of storage. I'm gonna be non-stop rubbing but oh well. I need to replace the loose lower alternator pivot bolt right away as well.. mod purchases are unplanned for the summer, but I would like to start piecing together a turbo set up, and parts to rebuild my LS back to near new condition before turboing
By EG Love
#325516 Ahaha :lol: well im looking into it and id like to start buying turbo parts this fall but we'll see.. i just wanna start small and do it right. I hear stock LS motors in good condition seem to handle boost well so I'm thinking of rebuilding mine this coming winter with rings and seals and what not, maybe some arp head studs too
By Civic_HatchSI
#325562 Keep a eye out on honda tech drag section, there is always tons of high quality turbo gear for sale.
By luv-d-eh3
#328318 nice build you got going on! :thumb:
By EG Love
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Keep a eye out on honda tech drag section, there is always tons of high quality turbo gear for sale.

Thanks ill definitely keep tabs on that :thumb:

luv-d-eh3 wrote:nice build you got going on! :thumb:

Thanks man :D

Got some arp head studs the other day for the motor! the set is just missing some washers and nuts. Also have my ecu removed, hoping to get a Rev limiter chipped in and maybe launch control for fun
By EG Love
#332420 What a great start to the summer so far. Kicked things off with entering the local Speedsport car show which was awesome! Also participated in a local auto slalom last week and went down to the 1/4 mile and beat my time of 15.06 with 15.03 :lol:

By Punksz6
#332476 Nice, Sounds like a good start! :thumb:
By EG Love
#332861 Thanks!

Just an update, went to the track again last week and tried my friends slicks. I ran a 14.6@93mph my first pass 8) we were messing around with launch control and ran out of time. Now I want a set of slicks on top of everything else planned.. im currently finishing up my school program and moving but ill post updates as they come
By Punksz6
#332867 Very nice man. cant wait for more updates. :thumb:
By EG Love
#347731 hey guys its been a while. Not a whole lot of changes. I purchased some new Enkei 92s 15x7 +38. Aluminum rad w/ slim fan. I've been collecting turbo parts :thumb:

I cut/burned my rear compensator arm bolts/bushings out a few weeks ago. I managed to save the slider nut that supposed to stay in our chassis for toe adjustment. I installed all new bushings and 4 new bolts for the compensator arms and new OE spec trailing arm bushings.. Also replaced all of the front lower control arm bushings as well.

New shift linkage bushings from honda, I got a free set of clear corners from a friend until I can find and afford legit oem stanley ones.. :(

I also replaced my mid pipe as mine bit the dust after grounding it so often..

Thats all I can think of right now, heres some more recent pics of my hatch