Post YOUR Hatchback here
By EG Love
#310186 Just an update, I got the swap started and it ran well, but the shifter wouldnt go side to side and so would only go into 3rd and 4th gear.. Trans is back out now getting looked at
By EG Love
#312186 STILL waiting for my trans to be repaired :( i ordered a yonaka high flow cat, 2.25" !

Dying to get my hatch on the road. Also finished removing the sound deadening from the rear and started sanding the rear floor in preparation for paint
Last edited by EG Love on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By EG Love
#313783 I haven't updated you guys :? I got the trans back and threw it in, and everything worked great! Installed the exhaust with my cousin and he welded the cat on for me :thumb:

I had a problem with overheating at first, I was leaking coolant from my heater core outlet on the firewall. A new clamp fixed that, then I realized it had been leaking all in my interior.. So i pulled out the front interior and dried everything.. then I found the wire to plug my rad fan in lol so that fixed the slight overheating in traffic. Now my injectors are leaking badly, going to get some new o rings for them this week. Also my alternator belt came completely loose, I must have forgot to tighten a bolt or two. I guess these are just things that come with doing your first swap :? :P

A local annual car show my cousin and I enrolled in :D Oh and I also installed my front lip as you can see in the pic!
By EG Love
#313784 Heres a few more pics:

Also a quick shot of the rear sound deadening removed and some sanding prepping for paint

By EG Love
#314066 I hope to! :D I plan on ordering yonaka coilovers in a couple days on Friday. I was going to last Friday but fell just short of having enough..
By Punksz6
#314114 Nice Work! Looks Good :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
EG Love wrote:I hope to! :D I plan on ordering yonaka coilovers in a couple days on Friday. I was going to last Friday but fell just short of having enough..

There coils are pretty decent for the price, we had a set of our 99 si and they were very comparable to the ksport.
By EG Love
#314287 That's good to hear, I'm all for decent parts for good prices :P they are asking 900 on their site and on eBay but they were on for 500 so I had to jump on that!
By bigJOE671
EG Love wrote:I hope to! :D I plan on ordering yonaka coilovers in a couple days on Friday. I was going to last Friday but fell just short of having enough..

There's another coilover that can be had fro around $600
http://www.robearracing.com/pd-progress ... ntegra.cfm

I haven't ordered from them but all I heard about those coilovers were nothing but good reviews.
By SCREECHO
#314740 call up scott at hpt, best price on function and form coilovers.
I was about to order up a set from him, but then found my teins for dirt cheap.
looks good. had to check out your thread once I read a couple your posts. keep it up