Post YOUR Hatchback here
By SnatchBacker
#279975 So i got my hatch in june but i just started to make a build thread now. These are some pictures of my friends and i pulling the motor just the other night.

As you can see i have lots of cleaning to do lol
By SnatchBacker
#279978 These are some more pictures from earlier in the year

By SnatchBacker
#279983 i am cleaning up the bay and my man tk is doin a wire tuck for me and the motor needs rings real bad, smokes like a cummins diesel lol
By SnatchBacker
#279987 yeah so my plans for the motor over the long horrible wisconsin winter is to get new piston rings, ARP head studs and rod bolts and the basic gaskets and what not.

For the car itself, i got hit by a deer this last week and it dented in my hood and fender and smashed my headlight. So i plan on getting new fenders and a carbon fiber hood then getting the whole car repainted.

For the bay, it needs to be cleaned up desperatly ha then jdmtk is gonna hook me up with a wire tuck and i plan on just rattle canning the bay, but idk what color yet SO IF YOU HAVE COLOR SUGGESTIONS LET ME KNOW!!!
By JUICE
#279997 when people ask what i got at the drag strip I tell them it's just a little clapped out civic :lol: :lol: :lol: that's awesome

not a bad little hatch at all though. keep us updated!
By egbeegee
#280031 Nice car man! Looks like a good project!
By 1ACarlos
#280074 Have fun with the project. Those orange rims looked awesome.
By SnatchBacker
#280589 So the engine bay is almost all the way clean just need the booster pulled then i should be able to clean up that area, jdmTK started to tear apart my harness and get ready for the tuck. hopefully by the time it starts to get real cold in wisco my bay should be ready for paint, but that would be held off til spring then i will be able to move onto my motor. here are some pics of the progress

By Punksz6
#280826 Nice! :thumb:
By SnatchBacker
#281834 More progress on the wire tuck, it is coming along very nicely. Both fenders are done just need some more pics..... cough cough TK cough