Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Eg6civicjdm
#278423 WHATS GOOD EVERYBODY. WELL I STARTED ON MY HATCH FINALLY AND JUST WANTED TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD MY PROJECT. IM STILL NOT FINISH BUT ILL KEEP POSTING AS I GO. OH AND I DID ALL THE WORK MYSELF AND WITH SOME OF MY BOYS

ENGINE
-B16A JDM
-STOCK CLUTCH
-EBAY HEADERS
-EBAY INTAKE
-APEXI WS2 FULL EXHAUST

THIS IS HOW SHE WAS WHEN I BOUGHT IT. IT WAS LIKE THAT FOR A WHOLE YEAR BEFORE I DECIDED TO START
I STARTED OFF WITH THE BODY WORK SO I CAN START THE PAINT

SINCE IM A PAINTER I DIDNT KNOW WHAT COLOR I WANTED. I HAD SO MANY COLORS RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD UNTIL I SAID F*** IT LETS SO SOMETHING DIFFERNET SO I CHOSE CRAZY PLUM MImageETALIC
[/img]

I WAS AT WORK ONE DAY AND I WAS ON CRAIGSLIST CHECKING OUT PARTS WHEN I CAME ACROSS A SI HATCH SELLING WHOLE OR PARTS. I WANTED THE SUNROOF SO I CAN MAKE IT SI. LONG STORY SHORT I ENDED UP BUYING THE WHOLE CAR. THE CAR WAS REAR ENDED
BOUGHT WITH A B16A WITH HASPORTS MOUNTS
I BOUGHT THE WHOLE CAR FOR $700 BUCKS. AFTER I WAS DONE I CALL THE TOW TRUCK TO HAUL IT AWAY
ILL KEEP U GUYS POSTED. I HAVE MORE PICS I GOTTA UPLOAD
By chrono404
#278427 This looks like an awesome project. I look forward to see how this goes.
By Eg6civicjdm
#278428 thanks yea its getting there. i started in march of this year. i painted it already i just gotta upload the pice which im doin now
By Eg6civicjdm
#278445 started prepping for primer and paint
By Eg6civicjdm
#278454 LMAO!!!!!!!! I LIKE THE COLOR AND IS ALREADY PAINTED. MY GIRL CHOSE THAT COLOR BUT IN JANUARY OR FEB I MIGHT CHANGE THE COLOR AGAIN
By Eg6civicjdm
#278456 PUT BACK TOGETHER SO I CAN WASH HER UP AND TAKE A STROLLImage

By Eg6civicjdm
#278457 I WAS GONNA WAIT TILL SUMMER TO CONVER THE SI ROOF BUT WHILE I WAS PAINTING THERE WAS ALOT MOSQIUTOS AND NIGHT BUGS THAT FELL ON THE PAINT SO I DECIDED TO START CUTTING AND REDO THE PAINT
AND SWAP OUT THE OLD B16A
I CUT AND FITTED MYImageSELF
THE NEXT DAY I GOT MY BOY WHO IS A GREAT WELDER TO WELD IN PLACE
I SAND AND PRIMED THE WHOLE CAR BUT THIS TIME I USED WHITE PRIMER TO GET LIGHTER PUPLE
By Eg6civicjdm
#278462 Image
NOW THE DOORS
I PUT HER BACK TOGETHER AND DID THE REAR DISK BRAKE CONVERSION AND PUTTING THE INTERIOR BACK TOGETHER

BOUGHT THE STEERING WHEEL FROM A GUY IN CANADA IN PERFECT CONDITION. THE HODATA S200 CAME WITH THE RED SI I BOUGHT WITH P30
By eg-guy
#278464 nice work!!

1 question: what center console is that?
By Eg6civicjdm
#278465 THANKS. THE CONSOLE IS OUT OF A EK CIVIC
By Honda4life
#278473 i love the color and damn u got lucky finding a si hatch for parts. Im currently looking for a hatch si thats wrecked also because i need some small stuff for my si hatch. Anyway, nice build and what other plans do u have for it?
By Eg6civicjdm
#278476 THANKS.. YEA I GOT REALLY LUCKY. THE GUY ONLY WANTED A $100 BUCKS FOR SUNROOF CLIP BUT ME CUTTING IT. WHEN I GOT THERE THE WHOLE CAR STILL HAD ALOT OF PARTS AND REALLY GOOD PARTS. IT WITH A B16a, FLUIDYNE RADIATOR, HASPORTS MOTOR MOUNTS, SKUNK2 SUSPENSION, HONDATA S200 WITH P30, FULL INTERIOR, CARBON FIBER PARTS,GAUGES, OBX EXHAUST, STAGE 3 ACT CLUTCH AND LSD. GOT IT ALL FOR $7OO BUCKS
By Eg6civicjdm
#278477 I ORDERDED A COUPLE OF PARTS 2 CAME IN TODAY WHICH IS THE FRONT LIP AND THE WINK MIRROR. IM STILL DEBATING ON WHICH RIMS TO GO WITH. I LIKE THE WHOLE OFFSET LOOK BUT I DONT WHICH RIMS TO BUY