Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Moez_cx
#278322 I picked her up a couPle months ago while I was working at this amusement park . (This is my 1st car I'm 17 I slaved for the very penny to get this car :twisted: ) it already came with goodies and I added a couple more but here she is :)

:woot: my goals for a car is really to turbo charge it because there's a bunch of puerto ricans who love to hit boost everytime they past my house :twisted: by all means I'm not trying to make it a track car I'm just tryn to make at lleast 250 whp :twisted:
Last edited by Moez_cx on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Gustavo
#278324 Looks good. Wats up with 1 wiper? :lol:
By Moez_cx
#278325 It's a throwback lol I was bieng creative don't mess with the old school! :hehe:
By 1ACarlos
#278333 Nice Hatch
By e3mcgrath
#278359 clean! love the roof and hood painted black
By bigJOE671
#278547 Nice looking hatch :thumb:

What kind of motor do you have? I plan on boosting my motor too, but I want to learn how to tune first before I do that.

By the way you need to block you license plate numbers when you post pics...Do you really want people to look up where you live so they can still your car especially in New York :?
By Moez_cx
#278553 What liscence plate number :thumb: And honestly I think I have one of the safest civics in my whole city for multiple reasons which will be kept secret :twisted: Image but no 1 can stop a determined thief :? But on another note my engine is a b16a I think it's 95 civic si but every time I go to autozone they say it's a 92 gsr :?
Last edited by Moez_cx on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
By civiceg09
#278556 sweet hatch! :thumb: