Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bradleyg
#287773 Well my boss got rid of that other car so in screwed on that deal.
My friend is going to give me $1000 though, and I'm going to try to sell the hatch as it sits for about $1000. How much do you think i should get for it?
and I'm gonna use the $1000 i was saving for a GSR swap so I have $3000 for a new car. I'm probably going to get another eg, but I'm kind of liking the ek's right now so we'll see what happens. This just really bums me out :thumbdown:
By dbrooks
#287775 Yeah, it sucks. I'd probably part the car out instead of selling it whole. You would probably get more money, plus people are ALWAYS looking for the little "here and there" pieces. I put a center console on craigslist and got like 65 emails about it. Haha

Good luck though. EK's are sweet. I fancy DC Integra's too
By bradleyg
#288064 So here's a little update, I sold the car and kept the wheels just threw some steelies on it. Got $1100 for the car as is and the guy towed it away. Do you think that was a pretty good deal?
By dbrooks
#288065 Yeah, it's not a bad deal. What are your plans for a car now?
By bradleyg
#288204 Well I plan on getting another hatch, either an EG or an EK.
I am looking for a clean title one with no damage unless its fenders/bumpers stuff that is cheap and easy to replace. I want one with complete interior that is fairly clean, I prefer black interior. I don't care if it gas integra seats or whatever but my last one had some integra seats and the back ones were never perfect. I'm looking at one right now for $3000 its a 93 Si with a GSR swap clean title and black interior. It comes with no wheels but I have my old ones so thats fine. The GSR has about 80k on it. Its sounds good, but maybe a little too good to be true?
By Punksz6
#288374 Sorry to hear about the crash. Glad to hear that you are looking into another Honda. Let us know what you end up getting. :thumb:
By bradleyg
Punksz6 wrote:Sorry to hear about the crash. Glad to hear that you are looking into another Honda. Let us know what you end up getting. :thumb:

Yeah I will for sure! I'll probably make a new build thread for my new car when I get it. :thumb:
By bradleyg
#290032 So I'm looking on craigslist about 12439053 times per day for a new car. I found one with a b20vtec in it for 3200. What do you guys think about b20vtec?
By dbrooks
#290035 I would definitely read the thread on here about LSV's and B20V's.

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=10192

Sure, they are fast, but I wouldn't buy one already in a car. You don't know if they built it right or anything. I'd definitely do some research and ask a lot of questions :thumb:
By bradleyg
#290073 Thanks! There's a lot of good stuff in that thread.
It really makes me kind of skeptical about the B20/vtec now.
It sounds really fun to build one, but i guess buying one wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.
The car I get will be my daily driver so I want something that will be reliable enough for a 20 mile drive to work and 20 miles back. I really want an EG with a GSR but they're hard to come across on craigslist.

I'm torn between buying a hatch that is swapped already because it's cheaper than doing it myself later on. But then I run the risk of problems arising.

What do you guys think?