Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bradleyg
#278258 Just picked up my first Honda, and I am going to put a lot of time into this car and will keep updating this as I do more stuff to it. Picked it up for $2400. It needs some bodywork and an alignment but it runs well.

AEM intake and DC headers on that D16Z6 :D

What do you guys think I should do first? I want to get a lip for it, any suggestions? Mugen would cover the crack in the bumper right? Also want to get some wheels and tires and fix the dent in the driver fender. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.
Last edited by bradleyg on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Ahkten
#278549 Definitely a lip for sure man. Type R lips look nice 8) Good clean start though! Loving the rear lights. Looking to get me a pair myself.
By bradleyg
#278683 Thanks man :D

I'm looking for some good coilovers for a decent price but I don't know what's good and what isn't.
Can anybody help me out on this? I would like to know where you guys buy parts from because I cant really find many good places like passwordjdm.com and jhpusa.com
By 1ACarlos
#278994 Nice :thumb:
By Moez_cx
#279001 Nice hatch :thumb:
By bradleyg
#279002 Thanks guys :D
I'm picking up some Rota Slipstreams with tires today with tires for 350 :wink:

I'll post up some pics after I put them on.
By bradleyg
#279055 So here are some pictures with the new wheels and tires.

The tires are Nitto Neo Gens. Brand new on the front and 90% on the back. picked the whole set up wheels+tires off craigslist for $350.

I think it is pretty crazy how much better it steers/handles and just everything. Its feels like a new car now. I don't even notice not having power steering now.

Im thinking about getting the black OEM mirrors and ditching the Spoon style ones. What do you think?
By bradleyg
#279056 Sorry didn't mean to double post :?
By bradleyg
bigJOE671 wrote:Good looking hatch! :thumb:

I see you have AC :thumb:

Somebody put the sidemarkers in the wrong spot :o

Yeah it's my daily driver so I enjoy the A/C. Gets a little hot sometimes down here in California. And yeah the guy that owned the car before me put the side markers there. I want to get new fenders and a front bumper next.
By bradleyg
robster wrote:Hey nice ride, i see we have the same taste :wink:

Drop it a bit more and add a front lip but be shure that its made out of PU and no ABS plastik ABS sucks.

Thanks, I want to drop it a little more and get a Mugen lip.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to get a Polyurethane one.
By bradleyg
#282255 It's been a while since I posted and just wanted to do an update.

Money has been a little tight so I haven't gotten much done.

But here's something kinda scary: I made a pretty sharp U-turn one day and noticed that it felt like my steering went a little farther to the left than it usually should and that after that my steering wheel had a lot of play to where if I made a right turn the steering wheel would stay at about a 90 degree angle and vice versa. So when i got home I opened the hood and checked it out, come to find out that both the bolts+bushing type things that hold the steering rack and pinion to the chassis were MISSING. I didn't take any pictures but I went to the local junk yard and got a few and bolted it all back up and my steering is once again solid. But thank God nothing happened while it was not bolted down.

I also came across some headrests for my seats. (When I bought the car it had no headrests for the blue LS teg seats). I found headrests that fit them that have no holes in the center. I'll try to get some pictures of the inside of my car as I currently have none.

Here are a few recent pictures though:

We had a rainy day not to long ago

My car and my friend's 240 :thumb:

I took this picture while I was driving home from work
:whistle:
By dbrooks
#282309 Your car looks nice!