Post YOUR Hatchback here
By e3mcgrath
#278232 Progress will be slow due to trying to buy a house but here's what I've done so far...
stock, replaced the head gasket

replaced worn out speakers, clock, added door pockets, tweeters, console and recovered sagging door fabric

changed out the mirror and working on refinishing some blades I bought cheap and added front sway bar

still to buy:
duckbill spoiler
coilovers
rear sway bar
cluster with tach
By Moez_cx
#278241 Niiice ... Where did u pick the clock up from by the way :?
By TrailerTrash
#278247 wow im so jealous :thumb:

love the red plaid
By bradleyg
#278257 Looks nice, I like red a lot. Good luck and congratulations.
By e3mcgrath
#278315 thanks guys, it's def a fun little car

moez - i get most of the parts from the junkyard.

davidomalley - i've only got the control arms on so far and they were easy. just got poly bushings for the bar today. i've read the exhaust and shift linkages have to be pulled down but we'll see

really wanted 1 piece headlights and corners but wasn't going to spend that much so i ended up with some vision corners i found on eBay for $10. also finished polishing another wheel today, halfway there! haha
By Carfanatic
#278317 Cars looks like it is in Great condition! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#278334 Nice
By TrailerTrash
#278366 lets see a pic of the black pickup too :thumb:
By e3mcgrath
#279041 plan on going to the yard soon and trying to find a rear swaybar and control arms and maybe some GSR seats (my driver's side has a rip and the the foam is falling apart). also, can anyone point me in the direction of a spoon type spoiler, no-carbon with a 3rd brake light? been looking and can't find one

By TrailerTrash
e3mcgrath wrote:Image

:jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow:
By Punksz6
TrailerTrash wrote:
e3mcgrath wrote:Image

:jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow: :jerkbow:

X2!!!
By e3mcgrath
#279287 thanks guys! so i picked this up from the jyard for free today. pretty sure it's just one off eBay, any problems using it? will i need anything else?
By cjw_89
#279298 those seems fine too bad it wasnt a dual bend but then modification is needed. I have a red si hatch myself.