Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Civic_HatchSI
#300766 congratz on the numbers! its always a good feeling to have the car running right :)
By rootbeer_eg
#300768 nice car man
and congrats on the numbers

and just curious how did you get your charge piping not to interfere
with your foglights
By Gordongk
#300773 Thanks guys. I took a fifth gear pull at full boost last night and it felt like a rocket ship.

rootbeer_eg wrote:how did you get your charge piping not to interfere
with your foglights

My intercooler has been squeaking with all this engine vibration, so I am going to try and rig something up later today to make it stop. While doing that, I'll try to take some good pics of the turbo setup and how the intercooler/ ducting sits behind the bumper.
By jred
#300781 nice car dude :thumb:
im currently doing a turbo build myself very similar to what you have just different brands, still rounding up parts yet , my goal is 300whp but if i can get as much as you did that'll be great!...
By Hatch-O-Doom
#300798 Damn Nice set-up man!
I see your from Seattle. I am down in Ft.Lewis, Let me know if you know of any meets/meet ups, Been dying to get to some.
By dbrooks
#300810 Niceeeeeeeeee. We need to have a meet sometime FOUR SHURE.
By Gordongk
Hatch-O-Doom wrote:Let me know if you know of any meets/meet ups, Been dying to get to some.

dbrooks wrote:We need to have a meet sometime FOUR SHURE

I'm ready to have some meet-ups as well. Chrono used to text me about Olympia meets, but I don't know if those are still going on. I haven't been to any. I might go to Kent for a bit of racing, but I don't know how it's looking now-a-days. Hondatech regional page has good meet info sometimes.
By dbrooks
#300824 Aren't they building a new track up there? Maybe in Olympia
By Gordongk
dbrooks wrote:Aren't they building a new track up there?

I think they are building a fancy new track. People go to Kent to street race too though.

Here is a video of it. Kent gets a bad rap sometimes. I can't say that I really attend these things.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zo5-eXN ... re=related
By Hatch-O-Doom
#300834 If you go to kent, let me know Id love to go...

altho I have heard bad things about it... kinda sketchy but Id still be down to go...

Also I wouldnt mind having a meet down in Oly. I heard they have them, but never been to one.