Post YOUR Hatchback here
By M3lowzz EG
#277353 ight so imma be buildin this thread up little by little.

First off I got this hatchy back about 10 months ago now and already went through tough times with her but I still love this baby,

When I first got the car, it was nothing but a completely stripped shell :oops: she was naked.

Unfortunately I didnt take pics of the process cause a lot of the work was done by my mechanic ( at that time ) :x

This was the first pic I took of it :D

she was beautiful, still is cant lie lol

here are some more pics of it from the beggining of our time together lol

Now the car had a z1 Vtec Economy motor which is the bottom of the line :thumbdown:

For now that didnt bother me though it looked nice and was ok on gas...

BUT i guess it had cali emmissions or whatever so it never really ran right here in New England..

NOWWW to the accident lol

On prom night , I was following behind my party bus to my school to drop my car off so when we got back from prom at like 4 AM i could drive home.. And i went under the back of the party bus... RUINED MY NIGHT lolll

New hood, lights, bumper, radiator, && radiator support
( in the picture below, the hood isnt on all the way)

and since we were doin that i took advantage of the time in the shop and also swapped out the bad motor and put a stock d15b7 motor in :) runs good and looks straight :woot:

oh so now that i had the car home again i started doin some deailing work

I took out the blue dash and replaced it with a black one

and I also took the initiative to redo my door panels :)

once i did that I went ahead and painted the grill (only the center one cause im plannin on gettin foggys in the future and think it would be a waist to paint them black)

LS SEATS lol I want to trade them though for all black or red and black seats..

PasswordJDM

Im buying ls meshies this winter and this is what i plan on doing to them :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

till next time. :woot: Bump if yu check it out. and comment feel free to give your opinions
By Gustavo
#277357 Looking good. :thumb:
By Punksz6
#277401 Man thats some good work...It looks Good!! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#277405 Nice. Looks awesome
By Salt
#277816 yah you are good! :)
By Moez_cx
#278538 I can only imagine how u felt on ur prom. Night i would blown the damn bus up :x But I see ur car is coming alOng nicely I like the white :thumb:
By M3lowzz EG
#283718 some new pics of what i been lookin like since i started drivingggggg again..

gettin the suspension soon then puttin it in after winter... once i have that imma start savin up for a gsr swapp ;)
By poorman type-r
#283719 Looking good. How did you end up crashing it? Was it yours or the bus drivers fault?