Post YOUR Hatchback here
By bigtony
#275802 hi all
i have a civic vei 1.5 vtec-e (1993 i think) k reg
i have join this group hope for a nice lot off people i have given up on hondacivicforum.com think thay all up on there self :x
any way i am tony from south east
right im going to post up some pics off it a few days ago and in a few days i will update latest work
take it with a pinch off salt lol :thumb:
hope pics work
By dbrooks
#275803 What kind of plans do you have for it?
By bigtony
#275805 Well at. The no just get body rust free wont be hard all front end fiber glass
lower it
new engine just got to find out what fits
Emma dunno just c what happens lol
By berg89
#275807 Good luck on this build. depends on which direction your going, looks like there's gonna be a lot of work ahead of you. :thumb:
By 92hatchie
#275839 in my opinion. loose the wing, loose the hood,loose the body kit, diff wheels n maybe ok lol just my opinion
By Gold DA9
#275902 sucks that the kit is molded. Going to take some extra time to remove it. Also looks like te rear tires are rubbing the side skirts.
By Apexracing
#275937 front end reminds me of a golf. got some work ahead of you. in for updates.
By TOPIK3900
#276061 i would have to say loose the front bumper and those what look to be like prelude front fenders, but then again not my car do what you wish... Its all good as long as you like it... Am i not right :?
By bigtony
#276315 thank you for comments more pics tonight off latest work
By gtstripes
#276318 lol looks, unique.. defiantly never seen a civic eg without corners ! keeping an eye on this thread to see whats goin on :thumb:
By bigtony
#276382 ok befor pics i want to know what i can do to a d15z engin to got more bhp
turbo. and other mods whats best whats not im changeing engine next winter so want to do some bits to this one

i have been working on the boot build at mo pics to come
By TOPIK3900
#276389 deffinatly digging the green looks way better.. good job :thumb:
By 92hatchie
#276393 looks better with the green and without the spoiler! get some wheels! my opinion!