vintage LA tag
mad functional hood pinz

interior:
'97 del sol vtec seats (solid color)
mugen formula knob
kr3w shift boot
sound deadening removed

STOCK LIGHTS! :woot:
Last edited by RL-521 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#273992 Nice pickup homie!
By RL-521
#280881 sorry i havent posted these yet, i was just laazy :roll:
and now ill tell a story soo you all can laugh haha
last week some hard ass deer decided to post up in the middle of a backroad just after a corner that has an arch to it, and he managed to put me into a ditch. that fat frame crossbar at the bottom front was pushed up real good which lifted my radiator and put a bow in the hood, pinched the a/c line and power steering line. thank god it wasnt any worse and i was able to drive it home STRAIGHT. i wouldve cried like a bitch if i had totaled it. anyways heres some pics, comments always welcome

By 1ACarlos
#280883 Nice
By RL-521
#280900 And since this my thread, all my ac components are for sale :thumb: cept for the fat passenger side hose, its busted. Jus pay shipping lol
By RL-521
#280909 Thanks guys :thumb: I've been after one since gt4 came out haha
By dbrooks
#280910 Nice whip man!
By RL-521
#280919 I should be gettin some 5 spoke del sol vtec wheels and proxies then a spoon sticker for the hatch glass :)
By RL-521
bigJOE671 wrote:Good pick up on that Si...especially with AC, gotta love it :) I had to install my own AC. It was worth it!
sadly the a/c is no more :( but it had gotten weaker and weaker over time anyways, then once i pinched that line, i started deleting lol. but imma keep the p/s just gotta get another hose from the JY
By Punksz6
#280995 Man its looking good! Sorry to hear about what happened!! Can't wait to see some more pics when you get the new wheels! :thumb: