Post YOUR Hatchback here
By RL-521
#283258 well heres an updated pic with the meshies and fresh 195/60 toyo spectrums. i just LOVE how they look on the eg6 and the tire size just looks sooo right to me. i also did some further weight reduction with removing the bumper supports, the rest of the ac stuff and that damn tow hitch lol. and im not gunna lie, i really can feel i slight difference when i get on it from mid rpms or downshifting into third and punchin it. i also picked up a k&n drop in.

i REEEEEALLY want an sirII swap for this thing :/
By RL-521
#284327 just kidding! unfortunately, these are my dad's for his vtec sol lol. i got him a super good deal on them too, soo i decided to test fit them on my eg.. and i must say nothing changes a cars look more than a well made set of wheels. even took them around town :thumb:
9 pounds a piece, 15 with the tires.

By RL-521
#284339 i was actually thinking of spraying the meshies white since the sufaces of a few are fcked. ive always loved white wheels
By Flatland_EG
#284441 Found a pic of some white meshies on a black hatch. :thumb:
By RL-521
Flatland_EG wrote:Found a pic of some white meshies on a black hatch. :thumb:

:shock:
now i wish i wouldve bought paint instead of fixing my power steering lol
By RL-521
#291744 did somethings to the interior recently... and some other random pics

kr3w terry kennedy too live jacket turned shift boot.

and the no "colored-stripe" sol seats

and my touch of rice :thumb: i found this in a random bin at a thrift store. it matched my vc soo i had to have it lol

any pit bull lovers on civic-eg?

oh and i also managed to find a mint set of headlights at the junk yard with no cracks or broken tabs, soo these wont be on much longer. does anyone have an extra set of oem corner lights lying around?
By RL-521
#292867 bumps
By RL-521
#294282 i guess ill share a story about a ricer experince i had. today i traded that n1 i had for a set of amber corners. cause being legal is more important than a muffler lol. anyways the guy i traded with claimed to have a type r b18 and paid 5 g's for this hatch.. popped the hood, starts braggin. soo i look real close, and see a b18c5 block :lol: i didnt wanna bust his bubble soo i took my goods and bounced lol. the most ironic thing was that he was on work rsz-r rota replicas :thumb:
By bradleyg
RL-521 wrote:i guess ill share a story about a ricer experince i had. today i traded that n1 i had for a set of amber corners. cause being legal is more important than a muffler lol. anyways the guy i traded with claimed to have a type r b18 and paid 5 g's for this hatch.. popped the hood, starts braggin. soo i look real close, and see a b18c5 block :lol: i didnt wanna bust his bubble soo i took my goods and bounced lol. the most ironic thing was that he was on work rsz-r rota replicas :thumb:

B18C5 is a Type R... :?
By Gustavo
bradleyg wrote:
RL-521 wrote:i guess ill share a story about a ricer experince i had. today i traded that n1 i had for a set of amber corners. cause being legal is more important than a muffler lol. anyways the guy i traded with claimed to have a type r b18 and paid 5 g's for this hatch.. popped the hood, starts braggin. soo i look real close, and see a b18c5 block :lol: i didnt wanna bust his bubble soo i took my goods and bounced lol. the most ironic thing was that he was on work rsz-r rota replicas :thumb:

B18C5 is a Type R... :?

I agree i think the b18c5 is a type r.
By RL-521
#294499 u guys are right^^ lol
for some reason i forgot the acura type r existed :oops: