Post YOUR Hatchback here
By RL-521
#294282 i guess ill share a story about a ricer experince i had. today i traded that n1 i had for a set of amber corners. cause being legal is more important than a muffler lol. anyways the guy i traded with claimed to have a type r b18 and paid 5 g's for this hatch.. popped the hood, starts braggin. soo i look real close, and see a b18c5 block :lol: i didnt wanna bust his bubble soo i took my goods and bounced lol. the most ironic thing was that he was on work rsz-r rota replicas :thumb:
By bradleyg
RL-521 wrote:i guess ill share a story about a ricer experince i had. today i traded that n1 i had for a set of amber corners. cause being legal is more important than a muffler lol. anyways the guy i traded with claimed to have a type r b18 and paid 5 g's for this hatch.. popped the hood, starts braggin. soo i look real close, and see a b18c5 block :lol: i didnt wanna bust his bubble soo i took my goods and bounced lol. the most ironic thing was that he was on work rsz-r rota replicas :thumb:

B18C5 is a Type R... :?
By Gustavo
bradleyg wrote:
RL-521 wrote:i guess ill share a story about a ricer experince i had. today i traded that n1 i had for a set of amber corners. cause being legal is more important than a muffler lol. anyways the guy i traded with claimed to have a type r b18 and paid 5 g's for this hatch.. popped the hood, starts braggin. soo i look real close, and see a b18c5 block :lol: i didnt wanna bust his bubble soo i took my goods and bounced lol. the most ironic thing was that he was on work rsz-r rota replicas :thumb:

B18C5 is a Type R... :?

I agree i think the b18c5 is a type r.
By RL-521
#294499 u guys are right^^ lol
for some reason i forgot the acura type r existed :oops: