Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 2DCVIN
#343015 Damm that looks cool
By jdmTK
#351486 WOW i have done a horrible job updating my thread! haha Well last time i gave you guys an update was about a year ago. 2014 was an awesome year.

In spring 2014 i took the car to King Motorsports Unlimited in New Berlin Wisconsin for a full dyno tune, everything went well and I couldnt be happier with the service Kings team gave me!

Ended up making 258 whp and 165 ft/lb on 7psi with the build that you have previously seen in my thread. I was super pleased with the power curve.

Before i took the car to get tuned i rebuilt the turbo with Garrett internals and some slight modifications to the skidplate which is very scraped up now haha.

Heres a shit ton of pictures from the 2014 season here in wisconsin, not in any particular order but shows included Automotion in the dells, Dubs in the Valley, Stance:Wisconsin Park after Dark and Modified Madness, Street Certified:Reach out Carshow, and Slammed Wisconsin X WISHOC Presents Function and Form.

ENJOY!

A shot with my best friends BB6

some booth photos from the clothing company myself, my younger brother, and good friend started up!
Sorry for some of the qualities of the pics.

also moved to a new place with a buddy of mine and finally have a garage!
By jdmTK
#351487 also heres some videos from Tilted Media and the clothing company we started.

Check out how we do it in Wisconsin!

Automotion 2014 http://youtu.be/HG4UoUKFdjQ

Stance:Wi presents PArk after Dark http://youtu.be/vzOX1BHQ_54
By Civic_HatchSI
jdmTK wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:That is some decent numbers for only running 7psi, nice job.

Thanks man! That was my plan, safe but decent power on stock internals

I should of went that route lol...
By jdmTK
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
jdmTK wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:That is some decent numbers for only running 7psi, nice job.

Yeaaa but at the same time you'll always want to go faster haha
By Civic_HatchSI
jdmTK wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
jdmTK wrote:

This is true!!! :wink:
By jdmTK
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
jdmTK wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
jdmTK wrote:

This is true!!! :wink:

Although this is enough fun for me now haha, proably because the car was down for so long and I finally got to drive it a whole season and show it off for once.
By jdmTK
#351516 Picked up some wheels off a buddy.

Work RS Beta
3-piece
Front: 16x8 et +25
Rear: 16x8.5 et +31

they have 205/45/16 but they sort of need new tires and i think im going to be putting 195/45/16s on for fitment reasons.

heres some pics!

The centers are McLauren Cream with polished lips. Although phone pics dont really do them justice it looks awesome in person.

By vince72310
#351518 i really dig your eg, i just saw how it looked when you first got it and how it looks now :thumb: super awesome i can't wait till my eg looks great, i have along way to go i only had it for a year :lol: props bro
By jdmTK
vince72310 wrote:i really dig your eg, i just saw how it looked when you first got it and how it looks now :thumb: super awesome i can't wait till my eg looks great, i have along way to go i only had it for a year :lol: props bro

Thanks man! I've spent alotta time with this thing haha and im nowhere near where I want it to be yet haha
By TrailerTrash
#351521 lookin good man :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: