Post YOUR Hatchback here
By jdmTK
#273252 This is gonna be my thread to show everyone the progress of my hatch. I got my hatch winter of my junior year in high school and it had a few mods, B16a motor swap, Type R trans, intake, exhaust, itr intake mani and exhaust mani, skunk2 stage 1 cams, Dropzone struts with ground control sleves, Front strut tower bar, B pillar bar, and C pillar bar. It also had the jdm kph cluster. The only exterior mods besides suspension were amber corners and side markers and 50/50 tails. SO i had a pretty good start. Heres some pics of when i got it!
By jdmTK
#273266 one summer rolled around i cleaned the engine bay up and did little things to try and make the bay look cleaner. I Started getting some exterior mods like wheels and lowering it some more, along with a lip and some new seats
By jdmTK
#273292 i stored the car over winter my senior year and saved up and bought some new parts. pwjdm whale penis intake, Blox LCAs, jdm itr rear sway bar, spoon shift knob and itr red stitched shift boot, hondata intake manifold gasket and a different muffler (thrush that i cut open and put a pipe through so i had a toned exhaust that ooked like it had a regular muffler)

Around May 2011 my clutch went out (a spring broke inside the disc)
So with the hep of friends i pulled the motor and decided to do a minor tuck and shave. Aong with a new clutch.

passenger fender tucked
driver side fender tucked
wiper motor wires tucked in the rain tray and ran through a hole to the interior
starting
Drivers side welded
passenger side welded
bondoed
primed
painted (spray paint might i add)

the bad clutch
resurfaced flywheel
Hondata intake manifod gasket
painted vc, rebuilt trans, new ACT clutch and pressure plate, ES motor mount inserts
also added a gsr center councle
ready to drop
motor in just fluids, wiring, and exhaust/intake to put on
all done... took about 4 weeks total

blox LCAs and ASR subfram brace
By jdmTK
RWMIII wrote:we have one too. But the cars are black and white, like a panda. :?

Welcome to the site though :thumb:

yeaaa didnt realy end up being anything good.. just attracted way yo much attention haha and thanks!
By jdmTK
#273301 heres a few more pics from the fall of 2011,
my b16 eg, my buddies h22 eg, and another friends ep3
wink mirror and guages on pillar and in place of radio
got bored so i polished the faces of my blades, took about 2 and a half hours per wheel and it was al done by hand
posted up in the garage.

heres a video my lil bro put togeather...

http://www.vimeo.com/28877490

check out the rest of his videos here:
http://www.vimeo.com/user8171718
Last edited by jdmTK on Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By jdmTK
#273306 check out the latest update. this was all over 2 summers i jsut decided to make the thread now. soon the motor is coming back out and im in the process of planning a winter buid for the motor
By RWMIII
jdmTK wrote:check out the latest update. this was all over 2 summers i jsut decided to make the thread now. soon the motor is coming back out and im in the process of planning a winter buid for the motor

yea, the polished/purple was what I liked.
By TrailerTrash
RWMIII wrote:I dig how you painted those wheels :thumb:

hell yeah way to be different :thumb:

but the white blades look better man ive never seen white blades before i love it
By Gustavo
#273346 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: