Post YOUR Hatchback here
By JDM_Lenny
hondamonstercrew wrote:absolutely epic build so far man really mass respect love seeing this kind of build and dedication looking forward to hearing more on this build!!

Thanks mate :) awesome feedback on the build so far. I must be doing something right :P
By JDM_Lenny
brandoff88 wrote:im defintly in for the long haul on this one, im lovin how its comin together, and i stongly belive to each thier own....but sometimes, you just see something and wonder... :?: lol if you get time check out my thread, its kinda on hold till i find another job but...its going somewhat somwhere lol...

Yeah i know what you mean in that respect. There are some weirdly modified cars out there lol. And ill certainly check out your build :) Its always interesting to see what others are getting up to behind closed garage doors :P
By JDM_Lenny
#310914 Just a small update guys, So today i picked up a custom frame i had made for the EG to go on so it can be transported on monday to get the quarters fitted... Few quick pictures of it and i started bolting it onto the chassis.

By JDM_Lenny
chrono404 wrote:Thats a pretty cool idea. :thumb:

Thanks man :) hopefully ill get the rest of it bolted on tomorrow!
By JDM_Lenny
#311274 Pretty big update guys.. Well sort of lol! Over the weekend i got the car fully mounted on my frame, Then yesterday i dropped the car off at the fabrication shop that are fitting my quarter panels.. Just a few snaps, More updates will come as work progresses on the quarters!

Tight as hell squeeze getting the car down the side of my house!
Fully mounted on frame, Was a lot easier to move around than i thought! Yay!

And finally.. On the back of the truck ready to travel some miles to get all fixed up :D

By Whodini187
#311290 Hey man I only have a min or so, Just wanted to say that the build is lookin' awesome and I def. look forward to seein' more. Very nice. Talk to ya later.
By TrailerTrash
#311301 that is freakin awesome!
By leonsel
#311327 Nice build man, liking the color, love where this is going. Keep it up :thumb:
By JDM_Lenny
leonsel wrote:Nice build man, liking the color, love where this is going. Keep it up :thumb:

Thanks man!

Just a bit of an update on the car guys, Should be back this weekend hopefully! :D Rust free and looking good!
By JDM_Lenny
#311889 Just want to say thanks to everyone for the positive comments! Its easier to thank everyone together than quoting everyone :P

Hope you's all keep following my progress!
By JDM_Lenny
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:sick build!! :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks man, I had a look at your sedan build, Pretty cool :D I love sedans there so different! Wouldn't mind an gen 4 Sedan one day
By Ahkten
#312082 I absolutely love orange on EGs. real nice. props on getting down to the dirty business of taking care of that rust!
By JDM_Lenny
#313580 Well guys the moment has come, The one we have all been waiting for! The car is finally back from the fab shop with the quarters and inner arches fitted/repaired...

There are a few things which need finished off but overall i am happy with how it has turned out, Quite a few pictures so bare with me...

Enjoy and please post any feedback, I really look forward to hearing from you guys :) ...

Nice and straight sides woop!

And now onto the inner arch, Sill, and inside quarter :)

Inside around the filler cap was a mess, So it was all re constructed from scratch, Goodbye rust hello fresh metal!

Damn picture heavy post lol, Well hope you guys like..
There will hopefully be pictures to come of the work that was done behind the actual quarter soon enough i just need to get them off the guy who done them.

Look forward to reading all and any feedback as usual.

Keep following next stage.. Engine ;)